What Should I Sell It For

Scaramanga

Seeing as i will soon be in the market for a new mover. What would my 3 year old Powrtouch Hd mover be worth? I think i need to start watching on ebay me thinks

Edited by Scaramanga

Why do you have to buy a new mover if the one you have works perfectly well. ... ? Can you not transfer it to your 'new' caravan - if that is what you are doing ?

2007 Bailey Series 5 Senator Arizona (4 berth, rear bathroom, side dinette) towed by a 57 Kia Sorento XS Auto with Kumho KL17 tyres, Reich Mover, Kampa Rally 390, Caravan Tyres : GT Radial Maxmiler CX 185/80 R14 102R.

Why do you have to buy a new mover if the one you have works perfectly well. ... ? Can you not transfer it to your 'new' caravan - if that is what you are doing ?

No because it wont work on a twin axle

Ah ! So you are buying a twin axle then ! :rolleyes:

2007 Bailey Series 5 Senator Arizona (4 berth, rear bathroom, side dinette) towed by a 57 Kia Sorento XS Auto with Kumho KL17 tyres, Reich Mover, Kampa Rally 390, Caravan Tyres : GT Radial Maxmiler CX 185/80 R14 102R.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

No because it wont work on a twin axle

Talk to Powrtouch . . perhaps they'll supply a new control box and second mover to suit . .

Roughing it . . but in comfort . .

Well that might explain it then ! Obviously I didn't read it as twin axles are not in my sphere of interest ! :rolleyes:

How old is the mover? Have you thought of part exchange?

I never knew i could. Its 3 years old

If you have the original papers I would take it In part exchange.

Well its certainly a thought. Ive now seen the sort of prices they are going for on ebay 2nd hand. But will bear you in mind when its time for me to remove it off my van. Thanks

• 2 months later...

Wow! Today I found out what it was worth. Posted a free ad on Gumtree and within 2 hours I'd sold it and the buyer collected it. £350 towards my new mover :)

Scaramanga, on 24 Oct 2014 - 3:35 PM, said:

Wow! Today I found out what it was worth. Posted a free ad on Gumtree and within 2 hours I'd sold it and the buyer collected it. £350 towards my new mover :)

Now we have two happy people :)

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)