Cadiz 3 Led Tail Lamps

Cadiz 3

Have checked a cadiz 3 with led road lamps Flashers not flashing correctly with my range rover any advice to cure the problem collecting caravan in sept .

Im guessing because the led lights draw such little power that they are fooling your Range Rovers ecu into thinking you have a blown trailer light. A load resistor needs to be fitted to the cadiz to prevent this which should by rights be done by the dealer

Have checked a cadiz 3 with led road lamps Flashers not flashing correctly with my range rover any advice to cure the problem collecting caravan in sept .

There's a thread on here relating to problems like this and an adapter box to resolve the issue. Either Bailey or Swift were supplying free of charge if there was an issue.

There's a thread on here relating to problems like this and an adapter box to resolve the issue. Either Bailey or Swift were supplying free of charge if there was an issue.

I think i will ask my supplying dealer about this and also mention this to Bailey when i enquire about the miro allowance. Thanks Edited by Scaramanga