Twin Axle Awd Mover Recommendations

Scaramanga

I'm sure this has been asked but I'm asking again.

Took the plunge and ordered a new Bailey Twin axle today. Now previously I've fitted about 3 single axle movers no problems but I feel a bit daunted about fitting a AWD system with the possibility of having to move waste pipes on the van etc. Reading through this section it seems a AWD mover is required. So which one?

I know Powrtouch is a popular choice and I have the single axle version fitted to my current van, plus I know they have good customer service. But I'm trying to limit my budget to around 1600pounds and that's including when I sell my current mover in that price. So what about E-go or other makes. It's a minefield trawling the net for makes and prices so I value all your help.

Thanks

I would use this to compare . It will depend on weight and if you have a slope or kerb you need to climb

http://www. caravanmoversonline. co. uk/pages/compare-movers. html

Dave

Jeep Commander 3. 0 V6 CRD

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

Elddis Crusader Storm 2000 Kgs, Unipart Royal Atlas Mover .

Hi there,

The Enduro and ego are options, both have the advanced electronics making this a modular system, so you could start with 2 drives and always upgrade if you have any tight turns.

Gives you options!

Take a look at us at www. autowfix. com it explains all you will need to know!

Let me know if there is any other questions

Thanks

I could fit you an AWD Reich for £1600?

Hmmm. If your price holds till November then I could be tempted. What's the warranty and after sales like on Reich?

Edited by Scaramanga

You know powertouch and already know about their after sales service, it may cost a bit more but I'd stick with powertouch, moves my Wyoming no problem, 100% reliable! can't fault it in any way.

Reich (as with all movers nowadays) are very good quality, I doubt that I will still have any (at that price) by November. If you want to fit yourself I will sell you one for £1300. :-D

For any additional information or advice please have a look on my website. .....

www. thecaravanmedic-swindon. co. uk