Haven't Used The Polarity Changer In Years, Until ...

hawkaye

Not strictly true as I connect up with polarity reversed to make sure the little light on the charger is working every year as part of the pre-season service/faff.

It hasn't been used in anger for a few years but the light came on for reversed polarity last month on a pitch at Parc des Cygnes in Amiens.

Just thought you'd like to know . ..

hawkaye :beardy:

I'm amazed at your good fortune Hawkeye. I find the chances of reversed polarity in France to be about 50/50!

John. :)

Never ask a man if he comes from Yorkshire. If he does, he'll tell you. If he doesn't, why humiliate him?

La Yole in St Jean de Monts, Vendee is reversed polarity too. But always carry my checker and reverse lead when travelling across the water

I even check UK sites with it - how sad!

But I use it to check the mains is ON. Recently a CC site's bollard had a faulty MCB and I had no EHU. The tester told me straight away rather than finding out hours later.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Not strictly true as I connect up with polarity reversed to make sure the little light on the charger is working every year as part of the pre-season service/faff.

It hasn't been used in anger for a few years but the light came on for reversed polarity last month on a pitch at Parc des Cygnes in Amiens.

Just thought you'd like to know . ..

Presumably with a blue CEE17 connection?

Presumably with a blue CEE17 connection?

Yes.

hawkaye :beardy: