Tar Remover For Adria ?

If it won't come off with Fenwicks then you may have to resort to traffic film remover. If you do so then you must follow-up with a good quality wax as TFR will strip any finish back to the base.

Tony

I usually moisten a cloth with a drop of petrol and use that

Alan

2005 Nissan X-trail 4WD diesel and Swift Charisma 540 2012 Lunar Clubman ES  2018 Lunar Clubman ES

Hi

I use a product called "Silky" - its a clear liquid and it shifts anything from dead wasps to tree sap to tar. A little goes a long way.

Russ

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.

White Spirit seems to work for me!

John. :)

Never ask a man if he comes from Yorkshire. If he does, he'll tell you. If he doesn't, why humiliate him?

WD40 or Silky

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

brake cleaner will bring it straight off

2016 Ssangyong Rexton EX 2. 2 auto & 2018 Bailey series 4 Pampalona.

Auto glym tar remover!!

Ford Mondeo Estate Titaniuim TDCi mk4 (16v 140 BHP) (2008)

Towing Elddis Odyssey 544 (2008) Truma mover S towing at 98%

My web site caravanlife. updated 28/5/2017

Whatever you use, if it's strong enough to remove tar then it will also remove any surface protection so be sure to follow up with a decent wax.

And if you use something oily like WD40 then you'll have to then clean THAT off before you can wax.

Hi can anyone recommend a Tar remover for our Adria Sportline Up.

As after our holiday in Wales the front is covered in loads of it. I believe the front is some sort of plastic.

Refrain from using anything with petroleum distillate in the contents especially near sealants, it will deteriorate the sealants and adhesives.

Simon