Bolt On Fork Mount?

Scaramanga

My mate is after some bolt on fork mounts so he can make a platform in his van and remove the front wheel and secure the forks of the bikes to these mounts when travelling. Does anyone know in the uk that does them at reasonable cost. Im sure i seen a link on here to halfords a while ago that sold them but cant seem to find it

Jeep Commander 3. 0 V6 CRD

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

Elddis Crusader Storm 2000 Kgs, Unipart Royal Atlas Mover .

My mate is after some bolt on fork mounts so he can make a platform in his van and remove the front wheel and secure the forks of the bikes to these mounts when travelling. Does anyone know in the uk that does them at reasonable cost. Im sure i seen a link on here to halfords a while ago that sold them but cant seem to find it

Make your own from brackets bolted to a board or bar and spare q/r's. A length of threaded pod and wing/butterfly nuts is even cheaper.

Look on ebay, gumtree, freecycle or just at your local tip to find an old worthless bike. Remove the front wheel, srip out the spokes and you have a ready made mount.

Bill

Growing old is compulsory, growing up is not.