Ecocamel Orbit

gooney1971

Just bought one of these off ebay, £28:99. .... See the exact same one on amazon for £49:99 plus £4 odd pp. Was going to share the page with you people, but I think I've bought the only one on there. ... Just looked again,there is no more. Can't believe my luck. ... Hope it is real. .. And I've not been scamed. .. Will keep you posted 😊

Citroen ds4 2. 0 hdi 163bhp Lunar Venus 500 2012.

That is a bargain. ..I paid over £50 for ours

Best I have seen is £40

http://www. ecocamel. com/orbit-offers

Alan

2005 Nissan X-trail 4WD diesel and Swift Charisma 540 2012 Lunar Clubman ES  2018 Lunar Clubman ES

Same link. ;)

Alan

2005 Nissan X-trail 4WD diesel and Swift Charisma 540 2012 Lunar Clubman ES  2018 Lunar Clubman ES

You know me, I do love a bargain. Wife is not happy. .. "£28:99 on a bl##dy shower head" until I showed her the link on amazon. Bit worried at the moment, it's not dispatched yet. .. I ordered it last night about 6:00.

It's been dispatched, panic over. ... Just waiting on delivery now. Can't wait to try it. .. 😁

Well it arrived today, tried it our home power shower. Works fine, the test will be when we go away to Bath in September. I must admit I think it's way over priced for what it is, glad I got a bargain. .... But know way would I pay £40+ for one

Well it arrived today, tried it our home power shower. Works fine, the test will be when we go away to Bath in September. I must admit I think it's way over priced for what it is, glad I got a bargain. .... But know way would I pay £40+ for one

Made a vast improvement to the shower in our van, coupled with banging the gas water heater on at the same time as the electric I can get a much longer shower with the orbit and it gives a good powerful spray for a caravan. £50 at the nec last year unfortunately - good bargain hunting!

Well, pleased to say I have now used it three times now on my power shower at home. Jet stream seems real good, water saving seems ok. I put the bath plug in had a full shower hardly covered my feet. ...last shower head was above my ankle. ... Need to really test it in the caravan, can't believe the bargain I got. ... I will keep an eye out on ebay/amazon, can't see one on amazon now. Will post when I see one.

Go on rub it in!!

I thought it was for the shower not the bath?? ( :rolleyes: )

Sorry couldn't resist :) I got one on the Caravan Club deal at £29. 95 + P&P with a free shower hose and shower mat, I have noticed that the company themselves do a deal at £29. 95 including shower hose

http://www. ecocamel. com/shower-heads/product/40-jetstorm-e

plus our own local caravan supplier ( Caravan World) actually had one on the shelf for £29. 95.

Jim

"keep your motor running"

caravan: Avondale Avocet ( 2006) - tow car: Renault Laguna (2007) - play car: Mercedes 300SL (1988)

I thought it was for the shower not the bath?? ( :rolleyes: )

Sorry couldn't resist :) I got one on the Caravan Club deal at £29. 95 + P&P with a free shower hose and shower mat, I have noticed that the company themselves do a deal at £29. 95 including shower hose

http://www. ecocamel. com/shower-heads/product/40-jetstorm-e

plus our own local caravan supplier ( Caravan World) actually had one on the shelf for £29. 95.

Jim

. Good one Jim, do hate to see people ripped off! The profit companies must be making on these shower heads must be megga. ... Loved to know how much they cost to make?

They do do the business by the way - greatly Improved my shower experience :)

Well worth the 29 odd quid

"keep your motor running"

caravan: Avondale Avocet ( 2006) - tow car: Renault Laguna (2007) - play car: Mercedes 300SL (1988)

I did notice some caravan shops were selling the electric shower ones not plumbed in shower ones, not sure if there is a difference, I got a second one for the house from ebay after seeing how good they were in my new caravan.

2016 Lunar Quasar 554, tugged by Honda CR-V.