E & P Levelling System

Mallah

Intrigued by the article on Caravan Finder TV this week about the E & P levelling system fitted to all new Buccaneer caravans I decided to have a look at how much they would cost to fit to an existing van.

http://www. rideandlevelingsystems. co. uk/products/ep-levelsystem/levelsystem-caravan-hydraulics

I'm guesing, as there are no prices listed on their site, that the cost is in the eye watering sector. Does anyone know what sort of price they are charging.

Between £2. 5k and £3k for a caravan- so I'm lead to believe. Cracking system though, installed as standard on a lot of high end motorhomes - Concorde etc

Why not drop them an email and ask?

Tony

Don't want my details on their database.

Between £2. 5k and £3k for a caravan- so I'm lead to believe. Cracking system though, installed as standard on a lot of high end motorhomes - Concorde etc

Probably why they are resorting to fitting them as standard on top end vans then. Can't see them selling too many as an aftermarket option.

Don't want my details on their database.

You might want to consider making a new email address (Gmail, Yahoo, whatever) specifically for enquiries to companies and mailing lists. 'Tis what I do.

Tony

You might want to consider making a new email address (Gmail, Yahoo, whatever) specifically for enquiries to companies and mailing lists. 'Tis what I do.

Tony

Or use a "Masked" e-mail address through, eg DoNotTrackMe add on to your browser.

Tony

I have enough trouble remembering my own email address and login as it is !!! Tis what you do eh :) :) :) Don't fancy dropping them a line do you ;)

Yeah, but that won't help if you are asking them to email you a quote.

If fitting a fully automated levelling system, your payload will surely be reduced considerably?

2019 Adria Adora Thames

If fitting a fully automated levelling system, your payload will surely be reduced considerably?

It adds 20kg according to their website.

Yeah, but that won't help if you are asking them to email you a quote.

So was never a solution then?

So was never a solution then?

Sorry, I was replying to Gelly and you posted at the same time as me, pushing my post down one and making it appear that I was replying to you.

. .. Does that even make sense?

Tony :)