Waste Pipes/connections

Iwantacaravan

Hi having just got our first caravan I realised there are no waste pipes to go from caravan waste into wastemaster. On my search for some I came across the "drain away" plumbing kit which I really liked the look of. However my old van has the small 3/4"/ 19mm outlets and the drain away is 28. 5mm I think and doesn't seem to be available for the older size outlets. I was wondering if I could still use one but fit a pipe reducer the other way round, so the smaller size will fit into the larger size, if that makes sense??

Why not get a Y joint and then use the same size as your van's waste, I realise they don't look as nice as the drain away but iit will do the same job at a fraction of the price, by the way the drain away has been known to go AWOL on site :mellow:

Les

Les

Better still, why not make your own, B&Q should have what you need, that way you can tailor it to your own spec's.

Just a thought!

Hi having just got our first caravan I realised there are no waste pipes to go from caravan waste into wastemaster. On my search for some I came across the "drain away" plumbing kit which I really liked the look of. However my old van has the small 3/4"/ 19mm outlets and the drain away is 28. 5mm I think and doesn't seem to be available for the older size outlets. I was wondering if I could still use one but fit a pipe reducer the other way round, so the smaller size will fit into the larger size, if that makes sense??

The simple answer is YES.

However, all of the other answers are equally do-able

Pete
Range Rover(s) towing Buccaneer Caravel

There are reducers out there,28mm to 19mm it just needs some diligent Googling.

Two (or three) hose sealing sleeves to reduce the 32mm pipe, the pipe will fit the

32mm waste set. I found the sealing sleeves, pack of two, £2. 50 far cheaper than

some of the online offerings