Roll On The Weekend

John W

Can't wait to get away this weekend. Our favourite CL where the views are amazing and usually nobody else is there.

Added to this fact is I have upgraded the solar panels and controllers so I am looking forward to seeing how they perform.

Keep finding excuses to go into the van and check everything, not even the fact that it has to go in to be repaired for a cracked shower tray in a few weeks is dampening my enthusiasm.

I have to accept the fact I have become a caravan geek. :rolleyes:

Oh how I love being in the tin tent with the family.

I fully agree with everything you say.

Hope you have a great weekend, I too keep nipping out to our van finding things to do, today I unscrewed the rear light covers and cleaned up the terminals on a temperamental bulb, and I'm all exited as I've ordered some LED's and they'll be here soon so more quality time fiddling about.

Compass Corona (Magnum) 524 (2003) -----------VW Passat Alltrack 170 BHP DSG

I actually reversed into the house with mine, so need to change the rear quarter panel. The second time I have done it as well, I am a moron! :blink:

Can't wait to get away this weekend. Our favourite CL where the views are amazing and usually nobody else is there.

Added to this fact is I have upgraded the solar panels and controllers so I am looking forward to seeing how they perform.

Keep finding excuses to go into the van and check everything, not even the fact that it has to go in to be repaired for a cracked shower tray in a few weeks is dampening my enthusiasm.

I have to accept the fact I have become a caravan geek. :rolleyes:

Oh how I love being in the tin tent with the family.

Watch out for rust then !

Skoda Scout 4x4 pulling a coachman Amara 520/4 at 93%---- when full!

We are the same only been back a couple of weeks after being away 17 days, shame we only have 11 days this time. Roll on Thursday evening

Vauxhall Insignia 2. 0 SRI Bailey Pursuit 550/4