Swift Challenger 450/5 Few Question

ade555

I finished early today so managed to get good look around what I need first and need your help

First of all I need to get water pump for it and have no idea which one looking at the wall socket outside the caravan I can only make it out is truma but not sure which model and looking at plugs it could be

EP1322 EP1622 or 46100-1 the main different is the look on the end what goes in to aquaroll,

Both EP models look the same but the 46100- looks a bit different

links to pump so you know what I mean

http://www. ebay. co. uk/itm/WHALE-Water-Pump-Truma-Carver-EP1322-Caravan-Motorhome-Boat-/261434910418?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item3cdebc26d2

http://www. ebay. co. uk/itm/Truma-Crystal-2-Maxi-Water-Pump-Assembly-Submersible-Caravan-46100-01-/390690042551?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item5af6f0f2b7

Also what would be the best Caravan cleaning product for this van??

Thanks

Ade

post-68932-0-14087200-1408473689_thumb.jpg

Go to a caravan dealers sho, show them the photo and bingo!

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

WispMan is a bit hard as most of the time the close when I finish and they don't start when I get up, but from the pic above I'm sure is EP or 46100-1, managed to find some more info about the EP models, 1322 has lower flow rate compare to 1622 but the 46100-1 not sure why the end is different to the others

Sorry about that but the dealers will have them in stock and can ensure you get the right one. If not you could email the photo to leisurespares. co. uk and then buy it online.

The top part of the photo shows the water filter.

You need an external pump with LHS for water pipe and RHS will be attaching 12V cable to pump which drops into the Aquaroll.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

You are looking at the wrong pump for your van.

The first one you have indicated is for a Whale inlet whereas your inlet is a Crystal inlet.

You need a Crystal Maxi pump which is the second one you indicate.

You also need two new securing clips as yours are broken !

Edited by Brecon

Thank you Brecon, any chance would you be able to explain why there is difference between the Whale and crystal when the connection heads look the same?

The difference is how they are secured to the inlet, yours should have two securing tabs, but are broken.

The Whale has a different securing mechanism which is inset and the two tabs on the connection clip into.

The first link I know you saying is Whale but in description it saying that it has truma crystal II connection?

We managed to have a bit of clean outside, my water pump arrived but missed the postman so have to wait until next week, does anyone know if I can test the toilet flush without the cassette don't ask long story, it's pink at the moment so wanted to check if it works, so I can decide if we going to buy 2nd hand complete unit or just brand new cassette and repaint the rest?