Twin Tuner

eltel

Does anyone know of a suitable caravan tv (19") with twin freeview tuners and PVR capability? This is so I can record a channel to hard drive while watching another. The Avtex ticks all the boxes apart from the twin tuner. I currently cart a Humax PVR around with me but it would be nice to do away with the need for this.

2016 Swift Challenger 580 and Mitsubishi Outlander 2. 2 GX4

None I have heard of recently (JVC used to do one with the hard disk recorder built in). The PVR route is the cheapest option. They only seem to do twin tuner and recording capability in the very top-end (= expensive) large screen TVs.

It's a very niche market, so not commercially viable?

2012 Bailey Pegasus 2 Rimini towed by 2019 Ford Galaxy Titanium X, 2.0 EcoBlue, 8 speed auto.

None I have heard of recently (JVC used to do one with the hard disk recorder built in). The PVR route is the cheapest option. They only seem to do twin tuner and recording capability in the very top-end (= expensive) large screen TVs.

It's a very niche market, so not commercially viable?

Yes, I treated my self to a retirement present recently which is what gave me the idea, but I think I might be toiling to fit a 48" telly in the 'van!

2016 Swift Challenger 580 and Mitsubishi Outlander 2. 2 GX4