Caravan Storage

Our new van is ready next week but I can't find anywhere to store it without spending a fortune gold accredited place £560 and local unaccredited site £495 does any one know of anywhere within 20 mins of Chatham in Kent that will take a 7. 2 m overall van and is not too expensive?

Many thanks in advance

We only went in to have a look!!!

If you are buying from a local dealer, ask them,.when we moved house we were recommended to a storage site that suited us down to the ground by a local dealer. If your suppling dealer is not local go to your nearest dealer and say to them that you are thinking of buying a caravan from them but before you can proceed I need somewhere to store it I am sure they will come up with something. Whatever you do Good Luck and be devious !!!!.

Les

Les

Nice one Les thanks,

Dealer is in the midlands so not local!! I will have a phone round tomorrow

You could speak to or pop in to Lee Davey caravans as they have a list, there is a small one on the hoo peninsular which we used in the past, not bad but can get stuck in the mud in the winter unless you've got access to a 4x4. White house farm in Hoo village (CASSOA) or try some of the local farms as there is a few around Cliffe that store but i've got no contact details i'm afraid

When I was looking for storage I put in Google maps "caravan storage" and zoom to the location you interested then phone them up.

Ade555, I will try that thanks

John, I have looked at the cassoa list but not the ct one. Thanks 😀