S/brittany Carnac Area !

Hi all we have decided on this area for next year looking for a site with a little pool. park not big site as not massive on the entertainment as kids still young,and near a beach,(is there such a site)thanks

Has this not already appeared here?? If not there was similR thread with advice a week back.

Geoff

Has this not already appeared here?? If not there was similR thread with advice a week back.

Geoff

Geoff

Geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

I'll refer you to the answer I gave couple of weeks ago on your previous post under the same heading. If you're not sure how to view responses just click on your username in the top line of the page and select 'My Content' or on the overview of 'My Profile' is 'Posts' these list threads you've started. Hope this helps.

Phil

You are both right I did do a similar thread and the heading was small and friendly,shipbrokers the site you mentioned was bigger than the south of England,and Phil you never gave me a site just one to avoid sorry ime not a expert on this site,cheers Daz.

You are both right I did do a similar thread and the heading was small and friendly,shipbrokers the site you mentioned was bigger than the south of England,and Phil you never gave me a site just one to avoid sorry ime not a expert on this site,cheers Daz.

I only stayed on the one site so cannot recommend one for you to book, only one to avoid.

How odd. ..must have had hiccups earlier!,la Baie certainly was a small site when I last visited.

Have you Googled ' campsites in Carnac aea at all. .....may throw up some smaller ones we have not seen. ..

Geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530