Kampa Air 390

SirRogerFartington

Hi All . I am really hoping somebody here can help me. I have read other problems of the same thing. I bought my Kampa Air last Easter to go ready for the Summer holiday and yes I was very pleased with it but sadly Easter this year I ran into problems with a leaking innertube,As luck would have it our dealer was expecting a Kampa Rep that day and I have to say my first leaking tube was replaced thank you Kampa Rep. Now August the 2nd this year I am on my way to the east coast complete with my Kampa awning and replacement innertube. I fitted the the tube and yes it was brilliant every air poll really solid BUT. .. from the Tuesday onwards to the day we left I have been chasing leaks all round this awning and as described some of leaks are just like small knife cuts. I am really disappointed with what I have for £600 . Please can somebody help .

Shocked to read your post re: leaks especially after forking out £800 this year for the 390 air pro myself :o

I've had mine up and down 4 times since May and no problems yet apart from water leaks first time it rained as instructions stated it would.

You could try a pm to kampa max and see if he can help or a Soga letter to seller asking for repair/replacement as it has not lasted as long as reasonably expected :(

Edited by Muddywheels

A Vanner without a van due to the demands of DIY and SWMBO - 40 years was a good run though :unsure:

Now a Motorhome Learner with a Fiat Toad :o

Kampa have a prescence on this forum and it is possible they may come back to you on this thread or by PM.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Sure I read on a different thread that there was an issue with some early 2013 awnings and kampa max had all the tubes replaced for the chap, is yours a 2013 or 2014 model? I would PM kampa max ASAP

Thank you for your replies to my problem of air leaks on my 390,I have to say I made contact with Jack at Kampa and within 24 hours my problem had been sorted. I must say on here a very big thanks to Jack and all at Kampa its been a nice turnround to a diisaterous awning . THANK YOU,