Adria Models???

toltek

I am looking to buy a second hand Adria , the Classica 743 UPmodel, but I can not find anyone who has any model of Adria? Is there a conspiricy, or do Adria owners just wish to remain anonymous? Or, does nobody buy them, in which case why? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, to anyone who can shed any light on this subject! :blink:

Never heard of this model, what year was it?

6418[/snapback]

Hello! Classica is 2004-5 but I don't know if it's being export into UK. I have also found an Adria Forma 8 meters of 2002 for 11000 euro. Have you herd of this one? Thank you anyway

Don't know where you are from but Clwyd caravans has a good selection of Adrias new and used.

Hope this helps.

I also have an up to date Adria brochure and would be happy to post it to you if you wish my e-mail address is deeganleach@tiscali. co. uk

We have had two Adrias in the past and we are looking to purchase our third this year. :rolleyes:

we bought our Adria new from Clwyd Caravans - they were fine :)

Nissan X-trail 2. 2 DCi - 2005 Adria Altea 502 DK,2 well-behaved boys who I am immensely proud of!!

(Also a 1990 VW Golf Convertible, which definately does not tow anything!!!)

This post is not meant to intentionally offend anybody

Hello! Classica is 2004-5 but I don't know if it's being export into UK. I have also found an Adria Forma 8 meters of 2002 for 11000 euro. Have you herd of this one? Thank you anyway

6455[/snapback]

Ive got the 2005 brochure, Adria are selling the Altea, Adora and Adiva this year, no classico

#there is a dealership on the wirral,just go to carravanninglinks#

Also it maybe that these vans are so good people are just not selling them??????????

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...