Review: Islawrffordd

sprite

Next to the beach with private access directly from site. All the facilities associated with a holiday park and nicely presented with a touch of class. The park is family run, and this is evident in the little touches and presentation which is often overlooked by bigger chains. An indoor swimming pool, amusement arcade, bar, takeaway selling what I have to say is the nicest battered fish I have had in some time - done to perfection! The ambience of the site is one of well kept tidiness with neatly cut grass, hydrangeas and palm trees. There are two toilet blocks, one of which is a newer shower, wash and toilet facility with music playing and big shower cubicles. Key fob entry to the facilities (£20 returnable deposit at check in). This helps to keep the facilities for campsite residents only as there are a few sites neighbouring. Staff are very friendly. The touring pitches are fully serviced with water, waste water & elsan point, tv point on each pitch. My first experience of a serviced pitch and it is a luxury not to have to fill and empty the water containers. (I bought the accessories required in advance but there is a caravan accessory shop in Barmouth should you forget something) We really enjoyed our stay here and will return. Not cheap, but very nice.

Click here to view the UK campsite review