Kampa Rally Accessory Track Hanger

KimmyandGinge

Bought on of these for my new awning, absolute ball ache to get on to the accessory track, it's set far to close to the edge of the awning.

It's way to high even when it's set on the longest setting, Kimmy needs a step to get her coat off it.

The metal hooks that come with it have scratched the side of the caravan.

Absolute waste if money, not happy at all, it's going in the bin.

That's my moan for today.

Hyundai Santa Fe 2. 2 Premium Auto 2010 - Sterling Eccles Moonstone 2005 - Kampa Ace Air 300 2016

Campingworld also show a similar one at the bottom of the page, £3. 99. Can you not lengthen the

straps so that it hangs lower?

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

I paid £8,99 from a shop that takes me 45 minutes to drive to, also don't gave the packaging anymore so doubt they'd refund me anyway.

Gravon, it was set on the lowest setting, still too high.

Wish I'd took pics now, cuz I ain't putting it up again.

Hyundai Santa Fe 2. 2 Premium Auto 2010 - Sterling Eccles Moonstone 2005 - Kampa Ace Air 300 2016

You don't have to have the original packaging to take it back. If you had to keep all the packaging for everything you bought you would need another house.

I'm sure Which did something about returning goods not long ago have a look on there website.

HTH

Seesaw

2012 Swift Conqueror 630 towed by Toyota Hilux Invincible