Review: Looe Cc Site

WispMan

Swimming pool, ideal for families, great area to explore. Mini golf. Wifi about to be upgraded around 20th Aug 2014. Till then it is very very slow.

Click here to view the UK campsite review

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

We had a very bad experience here having to pitch up 3 times due to wardens mis-management, not ours. On a very hot day, it ruined our first day. Not an exclusive CC site, so in August in school hols, it was full of children and we should have realised. Drying hanging on trees and people walking through pitches.

For families it is lovely but for oldies like us, never again. Look on the Caravan Club's own site reviews for both positive and negative reviews and make your own mind up.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

• 3 months later...

We stayed hear September 14. Just the 2 of us and booked a all service pitch. Unfortunatly this pitch was the only one left and looked straight into a fenced off ball game area. What a view. That's the negative. The positive is the site has all the facilities for families which is really what this site is about. Unfortunatly when we don't have family with us we won't be stopping again. I would imagine this site could be very busy in the main weeks.

• 6 months later...

Just returned from a weeks stay at this site May 2015 and delighted to say a very pleasant experience out of season. Handy for Looe Polperro and Fowey via Vehicle Ferry.

Site was really clean and facilities excellent. Very big site (three fields) with ample play areas tennis and mini golf for the under tens. Could be a nightmare in children's holidays.

Great flat hard standings with views of sea (just) for some pitches.

Excellent fish and chip shop next door - Coddy Shack.