All Quiet On The Elddis Front

Llew

With most of the other manufacturers announcing their changes for 2015, Elddis have yet to announce anything.

Anybody heard anything apart from the rumoured switch to al-ko chassis?

PC Magazine had an update on Elddis 2015 models . .. change to AL-KO and "Strong-Lite" (whatever that is) aluminium sides and fairly small changes in spec . .. Ozio upholstery, big foot steadies, shock absorbers and electrical system load limiter, which have resulted in weight savings of around 100 kg.

Thanks for that info AJCE. It's very rare that I read PC so I was unaware of those changes.

I see that Coachman have also said that they will be using Ozio upholstery.

50th this year so could be a few anniversary models perhaps .

Dave

Jeep Commander 3. 0 V6 CRD

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

Elddis Crusader Storm 2000 Kgs, Unipart Royal Atlas Mover .

PC Magazine had an update on Elddis 2015 models . .. change to AL-KO and "Strong-Lite" (whatever that is) aluminium sides and fairly small changes in spec . .. Ozio upholstery, big foot steadies, shock absorbers and electrical system load limiter, which have resulted in weight savings of around 100 kg.

And a sky light type of window in Affinity.

• 2 weeks later...

In their latest flyer they mention new self levelling and underfloor heating

Elddis have had full coverage on Caravan Finder TV, they have had the dealer orientations, the lot, all Elddis vans except the Buccaneer range will be on Alko chassis, and the Buccaneers will be 8ft wide and on the BPW chassis.

Land Rover Discovery and Conquerer 630