Green As Grass And Old To Boot

sammyboden

Hello everyone my name is Sam (Mr) and I came across this site by accident searching for our( Dawn Mrs) first caravan.

Late to the game both in our fifties but wanting to give it a go with one eye on retirement.

Read some of the posts and you all seem like you wouldn't bite me so will be hoping to pick a few brains.

The better half has decided (so that's what's happening) that we need a separate wash room with shower cubicle,4/5 berth van.

We will be pulling it with my 2013 VW CC 2. 0Tdi.

Any advice gratefully received thank you.

. ..

The rear washroom with separate shower is a great feature and is certainly the 1st thing I look for. There are quite a few caravans that tick that box, various models of Swift Conqueror, Bailey Pageant and Bailey Senator for sure, there will be more. I'm not familiar with the veedub you have and we really need more information to point you in the right direction, budget, new or used etc.

Welcome also

Good idea to sort out a caravan and give it a go now. By the time you retire you will know from experience what you want in a caravan and then can tow off into the sunset. A fantastic way to spend your retirement going on a whim where ever you like. We love it.

Kia Sorrento towing a Coachman VIP 575/4

Our blog: jennyandjohngocaravanning. wordpress. com

Buy a cheap caravan to see if you like using a caravan and then look around for one that is suited for your needs. Many of us took that route when we first started.