Awning Size Cadiz 2 Or 3

Cadiz 3

Hi can any member with a unicorn cadiz 2. Confirm awning size . It says 1045. Size 16 just want to check Thanks

:welcome:

Does this help?

Specification Details - for Bailey Unicorn Cadiz Series 2

• Berth: 4
  • Internal Length: 5. 682m (18' 8")
  • Shipping Length: 7. 341m (24' 1")
  • Overall Width: 2. 28m (7' 6")
  • Overall Height: 2. 61m (8' 7")
  • Internal Headroom: 1. 96m (6' 5")
  • Awning Size: 1044cm (not included)
  • MTPLM: 1498kg (29. 5cwt)
  • MRO: 1344kg (26. 5cwt)

Bailey Pageant Series 6 Champagne 2007    Tow Car Toyota Rav4

Thanks. But I was hoping someone with a cadiz. Who has an awning can confirm size is correct

It's what the Bailey website says for a Cadiz 2 and also a Cadiz 3. You could run a check via the Isabella website as well, just to be certain.

I've got nothing to do on this hot afternoon

but to settle down and write you a line.

We have a Cadiz2 but don't use a full awning. .....once you get up to that size they are just too darn heavy! we have a porch awning and a combi awning, but depending on the make of awning it takes either a 1025 or 1050 awning.

I don't have a Cadiz, but I do have a full awning. Do I qualify to answer with my estimate ?

Land Rover is now back towing.

I'm struggling to understand how Baikey can give the same measurement for a Cadiz 2 and 3! Surely the S3 should be a little shorter, due to the rounded back end?

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Maybe the front curvature is slightly longer, which equalises things.

I noticed the other day that a 2013 Lunar Quasar with the 'old' front has a different awning measurement to the 2014 with the 'new' front, whilst the insides are exactly the same.

I've got nothing to do on this hot afternoon

but to settle down and write you a line.

We have a cadiz 2 the size awning stated is 1045. The nearest size of the awning we liked was 1050. Ventura which fits perfectly.

Honda CRV 2. 2 CTDi with a Bailey Unicorn Valencia

Hi thanks for all your replies . The reason I asked. Was I have a cadiz 3 on order for sept delivery . On Sunday I was out & called in to a caravan dealer to look at awnings. While chatting to salesman. He said they had an awning. In stock cancelled order. Which was a 1050. Size Which they would sell at a reduced price Always I for a deal I bought it . They told me to check caravan size before. Opening the box & if wrong bring it back . But being me I want to open the box That's why I am asking fellow members what size they have. Seems 1050 is correct . Time to get it opened thanks again for taking time to reply . Just wish I could get van sooner.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there

I was at the NEC Sunday and visited the Isabella stand they told me the best fit of an ambassador seed awning for the cadiz3 was 1025?

TTFN

@Pilsbury88

Interesting - I was also at the NEC and looking for a new Isabella (Commodore) for the impending U3 Vigo.

Bailey state the awning size to be 1045 but I was talking to a Bailey sales rep and he suggested that I should ask Isabella for the correct fit rather than simply stating the Bailey size. .....guess what, the Isabella rep said it is actually 1035 and therefore, I should go for a 1025 :o

Needless to say, given the slight confusion, my money remains firmly in the bank at this time. I already have a 1050 Ambassador so will try that on the new van and make a judgement from that.

Edited by maplecottage

Hi maplecottage

When we asked the Isabella rep he told me there was a lot of confusion over the stated bailey size and the actual size,he told me Isabella had been and measured the Cadiz3 and the 1025 was the best fit as the next size up would have trouble taking the slack out being 1035-1050

TTFN