Lunar Front Windows

Gari

I have bought a new Lunar Qasar in February 2014. It's a lovely van but a fault has appeared in the front windows. There is a buckling at the bottom of the windows. Has anyone else experienced this fault.

I intend to speak with the suppliers as soon as I return from my holidays.

Yes a friend of mine has had the same problem, he contacted the dealer and they took it back and replace them with new and improved ones, so far it has been okay. Hope this helps.

I have bought a new Lunar Qasar in February 2014. It's a lovely van but a fault has appeared in the front windows. There is a buckling at the bottom of the windows. Has anyone else experienced this fault.

I intend to speak with the suppliers as soon as I return from my holidays.

There is a modification for the windows.

You should or should get a window bar across the bottom of the window and shorter windows fitted.

There is a long thread on this subject on CT.

Have a look in the "Lunar" section of the forum, many threads on the subject of "warped windows".

2019 Adria Adora Thames

Has it got the new updated window design? I saw a Lunar Saros at a dealer last week with the new design & you could put your hand through the bottom right hand corner, not impressed as I have had the mod done on my van & was led to believe it would cure the warping. I will be keeping a close watch on my new windows to make sure they are ok.

Subaru Outback 2. 0 DSE 2015, Coachman Pastiche 460/2, Lunar Ultima Extra 540,

, Pwrtouch mover, Quest Rolli awning.