Restore Colour To Caravan

I'm just in the middle of doing it the labour intensive way. ...T Cut ( for metaic paint as it's finer than the standard one) then Autoglym resin polish. Fenwick's Bobby dazzler works well to IMHO, just spray it on after washing. I like to spray it on with a garden sprayer, but haven't got a serviceable one at the moment.

Do not use T-Cut on a caravan The paint is much too soft.

Fenwicks correctly diluted will get rid of the most stubborn of stains.

Tony

Do NOT use any T cut on a caravan its too harsh, even the metallic ones. Use a fine cutting agent such as 3M Ultra Fine. If confident use a machine mop taking care not to 'burn' the surface, once burnt always burnt. Otherwise it's elbow grease & lots of it. Follow up with a good wax a couple of times a year as even a good one breaks down after about 3 months.

Or get Tourershine in (Google them) they travel further than me and will give it a coat of protection that lasts years.

I'm just in the middle of doing it the labour intensive way. ...T Cut ( for metaic paint as it's finer than the standard one) then Autoglym resin polish. Fenwick's Bobby dazzler works well to IMHO, just spray it on after washing. I like to spray it on with garden sprayer, but haven't got a serviceable one at the moment.

Hi wozerp, bobby dazzler keeps the shine that's all ready there----as long as your unit is really bright and shinny to start with Bobby will keep it that way ----------cheersOMF

There is no easy way to restore the surface of a van. It takes me a full day and I probably do about two or three a week. Agree most firmly with Phil0 with not using Tcut, it could be lethal on a caravan, also like Phil I don't travel as far as Scotland so would suggest contacting Tourershine. Just keep in mind if you are tackling the job yourself always wax after using any compounds.

Quality valeting of caravans and motorhomes www. motorhomevalet. co. uk