It's Nice Not To Feel Alone.

Digger_07

This weekend at our Large Model event on Elvington airfield near York, it was lovely to see 6 or more Avondale caravans among the sea of white.

When I travel to our events around the country I am the only one in our organisation with an Avondale, so it was lovely to see more of them as they stood out from the crowed with their creamy colour, long may they continue to be a presents in the caravanning world for years to come. :)

" Sea of white " - what no one had a Bailey ? or a Silver sided Sterling or Swift ?

Les.
2. 0ltr 150TDCi TITANIUM X KUGA + 2016 Elddis Crusader Mistral ( Misty )

" I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong "

I've always liked the shape of the Avondale. Spot one a mile away. :)

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

This weekend at our Large Model event on Elvington airfield near York, it was lovely to see 6 or more Avondale caravans among the sea of white.

When I travel to our events around the country I am the only one in our organisation with an Avondale, so it was lovely to see more of them as they stood out from the crowed with their creamy colour, long may they continue to be a presents in the caravanning world for years to come. :)

Sea of white??? All mine were cream :lol:

I must say I too love the Avondale, we sold our 1996 Sandmartin (at a much reduced price) to my parents in 2002, it is still as good as it was back then and has not given them any problems, unlike our 2010 Pastiche.

2013(13) Sorento KX2 2. 2 Diesel Manual, (With smelling clutch) Glittering Metal (Metallic Grey) dragging a 2020 Coachman VIP 520 with a Powrtouch Evolution Motor Mover (Towing @ 80. 0%) :)

1288275170_2019VIP.jpg.775f2d8ce7b26db242e04a2e77903cd0.jpg

Has anyone else found that Avondales tend to group together on a site? In May we were in a row of 4, and last October in an empty site in Ireland we arrived home after a day out to find an identical model right next to us (640\6).

Love our van, whilst it may be getting old, the wide body of the argente offers space not seen in a lot of caravans. Such a shame they went bust.

" Sea of white " - what no one had a Bailey ? or a Silver sided Sterling or Swift ?

Well there might of been one or two but it was hard to tell as most of them was white and the Bailey doesn't stand out as much as the Avondale. :)