Indicator Probs

TonyWM

The nearside indicator on my 2007 Bailey Ranger 470/4 has decided to stay on permanently - whether the indicator stalk in the car in on or not. I've cleaned and tightened all connections, but still no good. Any ideas please? Many thanks

what other conditions does this occur? is it just the indicator with no other lights switched on?

Towing with 2. 0 darkside mk3 Ford Focus hatch named the Naked Turtle, towing a 1993 Abi Jubilee Emperor Named Michelle

Sounds like a loose wire in the plug or socket . I would think to stay on it would need a permanent feed from somewhere and the socket or plug. Possibly a stuck relay would give the same if you have a towing relay.

Not heard of it before myself.

Dave

Edited by CommanderDave

Jeep Commander 3. 0 V6 CRD

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

Elddis Crusader Storm 2000 Kgs, Unipart Royal Atlas Mover .

I would suggest it is either short circuit, more than likely in the plug, or there is some damp in the plug and the power is tracking across. Try taking the plug apart and spraying liberally with WD40 (other sprays are available apparently)

Trevor.