Fibre Sectional Poles For A Flag Where To Buy?

Had one for years but this weekends storms decided to kill it.

It came off Ebay when at that time I found them in hundreds, but today I can't find any on Ebay UK, anyone know a supplier I believe I paid about £8, any idea what they called for a search on Ebay UK to locate them please?

I knock a piece of broom handle into the ground of approx. one inch diametre then place the pole over it so bottom internal diametre need to be say 30mm 'ish.

I think the word is fibre although this forum wants me to say fiber, using fiber on Ebay gets me some but they in USA or Hong Kong.

Edited by David Park

Regards, David
Peugeot 308 GT Premium, 1.5 diesel 2021

I got ours from "Life's a Breeze".

They also do replacement top sections if you fly a spinner and have broken the ring on top.

Mike

VW Touareg 3. 0L V6 262 R Line with a Unicorn IV Segovia trying to keep up!

I got ours from "Life's a Breeze".

They also do replacement top sections if you fly a spinner and have broken the ring on top.

Mike

I araldited mine back in a bought a couple more fishing spinners for 99p to give it more of a chance than damaging the hoop worked perfect since .

Ebay usually shows poles if you just put in a search for flagpoles .

Dave

Jeep Commander 3. 0 V6 CRD

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

Elddis Crusader Storm 2000 Kgs, Unipart Royal Atlas Mover .

Also google fishing whip (I googled whip and got some interesting sites) :blink:

Go outdoors do a 3 metre one for £8

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

Thanks for the many good suggestions.

The Going Outdoors is interesting as I would be able to check the internal diametre, The others on line lack that information. .

I see Going Outdoors have longer ones as well. Of course your price is the members price so would have to see if they would sell at the list price to a non-member. At least If I get in would help me see if diametre increases with length then order that length on line.

Regards, David

Sky Blue leisure based in Newquay, Cornwall is the place to go.

They advertise on Ebay.

Dave formerly DaveBelcanto

Thanks for the many good suggestions.

The Going Outdoors is interesting as I would be able to check the internal diametre, The others on line lack that information. .

I see Going Outdoors have longer ones as well. Of course your price is the members price so would have to see if they would sell at the list price to a non-member. At least If I get in would help me see if diametre increases with length then order that length on line.

There is no members, the cheaper price is if you buy a discount card at £5 a year, I bought a card so I could save £6 each on 2 whitby hand warmers for fishing ;)

The whip without a discount card is normally £8. 99, its up to you if the cards worth it, my daughters says it's cheeper for her if I have one :blink:

RETAIL PRICE £8. 99

DISCOUNT CARD PRICE £7. 99

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

Thanks for all the advice.

Went to nearest Go Camping had a look for one that had the largestes internal diameter to fit over a broom handle and it was their 5 metre pole at £15.

Unfortunately it had a section missing so I asked for another like it this too was incomplete but had different section missing, so one complete one was made up for me.

So I paid £15 a member card holder would have paid £14

I guess the item from an Ebay trader would have cost £10 but I would not have known for sure on the internal diametre.

Regards, David