Bradcot Fix-On Brackets On A Vision

Seaman

Please can any Vision owners let me know if the Bradcot fix-on brackets are ok on the Vision awning rail. The rail looks quite bulbous, and I wonder if the pads will sit square on the caravan side.

Thanks

David

post-43219-0-02868900-1407696557_thumb.jpg

мы приходим невидимый - HM Submarines Conqueror, Churchill, Renown, Onslaught, Ocelot, Porpoise

I can't help with the Bradcot fix-on brackets but I did have problems with the Dorema ones. I bought a set of Issabella fixon pads and these fit much better.

The Dorema brackets just didn't seem to have the strength to keep hold of the bead when it was under stress from being pulled round the beading and 3 of the 5 pads detached from the bead during the first real wind.

Dave, those brackets fit on to the awning, not the rail, so surely it depends on the awning, not

the caravan? They butt up under the rail.

Edited by gravon42

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

The rail is a relatively large section box though meaning that the bead for the bracket is further from the caravan than with a normal awning rail. I think some of the Baileys have a similar rail. The Isabella pad can be stepped to help reduce the pull on the awning bead.

That bradcot pad looks a smilar idea so I would imagine it would be ok.

Dave, those brackets fit on to the awning, not the rail, so surely it depends on the awning, not

the caravan? They butt up under the rail.

I know where the bracket fits Gravon, it the size of the awning rail I'm concerned about. I already have a Bradcot Have you seen the Vision rail, it's quite bulky and from the slot to the flat of the caravan wall is at approximately 3/4 inch distance. This is the reason why my query is/was aimed at Vision owners, only they will know.

David

мы приходим невидимый - HM Submarines Conqueror, Churchill, Renown, Onslaught, Ocelot, Porpoise

Give Bradcot a call - they've probably seen this combination before ?

Land Rover is now back towing.

We have just purchased a Bradcot Active and it and the brackets fit fine on our 2014 Vision

Thanks WTD,

We are considering the new Bradcot Active, so very pleased to hear that the brackets are ok.

David