Kampa Rally Pro 390 Air

tiz

Are thinking of buying a Kampa rally pro air 390, I note there is very little stock around, with one dealer quoting on the Internet that further supplies will not be until mid May next year. Because we will go to France for three months next spring, mid-May is too late for us. Can anyone confirm that these lengthy delivery times are correct, and will there be any major changes to the 2015 model.

Maybe someone from Kampa may like to comment.

Jacksons of Old Arley have them in stock.

I was down there today, they have the 260, 330 and 390 in stock!!

Hyundai Santa Fe 2. 2 Premium Auto 2010 - Sterling Eccles Moonstone 2005 - Kampa Ace Air 300 2016

Are thinking of buying a Kampa rally pro air 390, I note there is very little stock around, with one dealer quoting on the Internet that further supplies will not be until mid May next year. Because we will go to France for three months next spring, mid-May is too late for us. Can anyone confirm that these lengthy delivery times are correct, and will there be any major changes to the 2015 model.

Maybe someone from Kampa may like to comment.

A lot of places have our awnings in stock currently. 2015 production will be in stock in our retailers from September onwards, depending on the model of the awning.

Many thanks for all the replies, I have bought today a Kampa rally air pro 390, from my local dealer, the last one he had in stock.

He did say he was expecting further deliveries around the time of the NEC show, and he was not expecting any major changes to this model because it was new this year and it had been so successful .

Now looking forward to using it when we get our bailey Unicorn 2 Cadiz back from repair. It has severe damp in the bathroom probably from a leaking shower, requires a partial new floor.

• 3 weeks later...

Tiz - have you had a chance to try your new 390 out yet? If so, how did it go? I'm also thinking of getting one. We too have a Bailey Unicorn 2 Cadiz. We really wanted the 260, but seems it would partially cover at least one of the windows, and presumably not be a tight fit to the van. 390 is next size that wouldn't have that problem.

Hi,

Sorry we have not had a chance to try the Kampa Air pro 390. Last year in France we did use a Kampa 390 which fit the Cadiz ok so I'm not expecting any problems.

We still have to get our Caravan back from repair, maybe tomorrow I was told tonight!!! A part is required from Bailey which is preventing the completion of the repair. Today we have been looking at other new caravans but have decided to stick with our current Cadiz.

• 3 weeks later...

Update - have now bought a 390 Air Pro and used it over the weekend in Keswick. Like it! Hardest part was threading through channel. It's heavy. Would have been easier if we'd used the second entry point in the awning channel about three feet higher up. Didn't notice it until we took it down.

Pumped up in 2 mins, and stayed solid from Friday night till Sunday pm when we took it down. But overall, was still getting on for an hour from out of bag to finishing pegging. Next time will be faster. Higher step to stand on when pulling through channel will help.

Putting away took only 20 mins.