Worst Change Over Day Ever

Ice Hockey Goalie

It was the weather that dun it. ...

LOL

Left Skirlington today (will deffo go again) to move to Cleethorpes for the week. Don't think I have ever been so wet!

My suck it and see mirrors woukdnt stick, I couldn't weigh the van, which really annoys me, and just had to drive 2 hours soaking wet through :-(

I did get my mirrors on eventually, turned the mirror heater on to dry the surface and then they stuck fine for the trip.

Forgot to turn the water heater off though, so that tripped. Thankfully, it's an easy reset on the ultra store and it seems to be working OK now.

I'm a bit OCD about weighing the van, I have a CWC and use it religiously, not being able to today put me about a bit; only saving grace is, nothing ever changes with my setup so I know how much it weights to within a few pounds, but I still like to check!

Got to Clee and the rain came down again while setting up, the pitch is a bog :-(

Rain doesn't bother me, I will happily sit in the van and read with a nice drink while it drums down on the roof. Don't like pitching or hitching in the rain.

Not gonna bother with the awning, we are here with friends so we will just squat theirs for the week haha!

Anyway, feeling better now in a cosy van with a cuppa :-)

I would be honoured if you could spare a few pounds to sponsor me.

I am playing in a charity ice hockey match in July in aid of Help For Heroes

Please text STGO94 £2 to 70070 or visit justgiving. com/SteelerGoalie94

Sometimes nothing better than sitting in the caravan while its raining (much nicer than been at home).

Maybe today will help with your OCD?!

I enjoy the rain on the roof too but I hope it clears up for you. Whats a CWC-pretty sure its not City of Westminster College. :)

Sometimes I sit and think. Sometimes I sit and listen. Sometimes I sit and watch. Most times I just sit.

Forgot to turn the water heater off though, so that tripped. Thankfully, it's an easy reset on the ultra store and it seems to be working OK now.

Dont do that too often. You might not be so lucky next time.

Soon be ice hockey season again tho`.. braw

Gem Caravans (Fife) Ltd.

ALL MAKES SERVICING AND REPAIRS

BAILEY TRANSIENT WARRANTY, LUNAR AND COACHMAN WARRANTY

www. gemcaravancare.co.uk 07803 922945

WORKSHOP NOW OPEN

I enjoy the rain on the roof too but I hope it clears up for you. Whats a CWC-pretty sure its not City of Westminster College. :)

Caravan Weight Control.

It's a small portable weigh scale designed to weigh caravans, made by Reich.

You weigh the nose, then roll the wheels over it and it weighs the van.

:-)

Dont do that too often. You might not be so lucky next time.

Soon be ice hockey season again tho`.. braw

Yep, I think it was just with rushing around.

Hockey.

Aye, soon be spending my weekends running round like a mad thing putting a show on for the fans.

I would be honoured if you could spare a few pounds to sponsor me.

I am playing in a charity ice hockey match in July in aid of Help For Heroes

Please text STGO94 £2 to 70070 or visit justgiving. com/SteelerGoalie94

Thanks for that IHG I've got the same van as you and have had a couple of problems with the nose weight and I think I will invest in one of the portable weight scales.

I noticed that Dougie comes frae Dunfermline I come from Cowdenbeath and while in the Loire Valley a couple of weeks ago met another couple from Dunfermline. Small world.

Sometimes I sit and think. Sometimes I sit and listen. Sometimes I sit and watch. Most times I just sit.