Friction Pad O Ring Size

pete5508

After following the link : AL-KO Part Number: 1555504

Hope this helps.

These O rings are suitable for fitment with side friction pads for the AKS 2004/3004 Stabiliser, to ensure the correct fitment of the friction pads.

2012 Bailey Pegasus 2 Verona + 2013 Kia Sorento KX-2 Auto

Reckon Pete wants to know the actual size rather than where you can get them. Can say that when I needed some my local dealer who had a massive collection of o rings in their standard sizes, could not produce one to fit and ordered a sizeable number from Alko.

Sam :beardy:

Any decent caravan engineer/dealer should be able to supply you with these O-rings. When pads are removed for adjustment these often get broken on older caravans. To replace them can be awkward at first but becomes easy after you've done a few. The easiest way I've found is to insert the pad as you would normally but only as far as when the end of the shaft is in line with the groove for the O-ring. You then push the O-ring in from the outside and using the flat face of a drift (must be a good fit) push it into place.

Cheers guys, picked some up from large DIY store, 2 packs managed to get 1 o ring from each pack that fitted. All secure and in place took some time though to get them in properly. Nice clean pads new o rings hopefully the creaking and grinding will go now the pads were heavily contaminated with diesel and muck which I believe a lot came from a break down vehicles tow hitch, a couple of years ago in France, the hitch is only a couple of years old so pads are in good nick.

Ace jubilee viceroy 2007 Honda CRV 2. 2 DTEC 2014