Black Horse Finance And Black Horse Ultimate

Vallumlj

Hi I am looking to purchase my first caravan. Has anyone used the Ultimate Plan it seems similar to a car pcp plan.

Any views on Black horse would be great.

Thank you.

Never heard of the Ultimate Plan, but my van is financed with Black Horse and I have nothing but praise for them.

I have been in dispute with my dealer, who incidently is an absolute disgrace to the profession. I notified Black Horse, and they have been brilliant and have taken over the situation.

It's surprising how quick a dealer will move when they get involved.

Black Horse are owned by Lloyds. We've had a couple of cars financed by them. They are one of the biggest car/ bike/ caravan/ boat finance companies obviously backed by a huge organisation. Not heard of the plan you're mentioning as we haven't used them in a while. Got a loan for the motorhome rather than HP as the interest rate was lower.

Edited by Woodie106

I refer you to the Rt Hon Member for the 19th Century.....................pictured just to the left of your screen..................

• 4 weeks later...

When taking out these loans, search for the best before you apply, as every time you apply - you lose a little credit score. I would approach your bank first and go from there, These are better dealing with life events also - whereas finance house just want the money - and at a far higher cost - usually twice the interest.

I don't know how much you are spending and over how long - but do consider all eventualities - even if they are not a desirable thing to consider - you never know what happens in life! A year after I bought a new motor home, I had an accident which left me in a state for a few years - bank was great! If that had been a finance house, I would have been left with payments and nothing to show for it as they would have repossessed and sold it laving me to pay the odds. I continued paying that off at a fraction of the original loan cost, saved a packet.

I had finance with them through the dealer and because he want3d the sale he did the finance as cheap as any I could have got anywhere else. The dealer is able to change the rates he just has to clear it with Black Horse. Good company and easy to pay off early if needed.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.