Excellent Service From Keen Electronics

In November last year we had a problem with one of our pair of alarm fobs. One went daft and randomly turned the awning light on and off (they control the awning light as well as the alarm). I left the problem until April this year at my second service. The dealer advised contacting Malcolm Keen of Keen Electronics directly as the alarm would need sending off together with both fobs as the a replacement fob would need to be synced.

In May and later in June I contacted Malcolm before sending it off. Each time he was about to go on holiday in a few days and we were off for over a month a few days after his return :)

I did not want to be without the alarm if it was delayed in the post.

Tuesday of this week I contacted Malcolm again (I should add that he is a helluva nice guy to talk to). On Wednesday I contacted my CC insurance and told them that the alarm would be missing for a week. The alarm was packaged and posted on Wednesday at 4pm and on Thursday it arrived back here by post at 10am. New fob and new battery in the good fob along with a nice letter and apology for the inconvenience.

I rate that as good service and I also like dealing with nice folk.

http://www. keenelectronics. co. uk/

Alan

2005 Nissan X-trail 4WD diesel and Swift Charisma 540 2012 Lunar Clubman ES  2018 Lunar Clubman ES

He must have been sat outside at that speed! :blink: That postman will be severely reprimanded! :angry: Joking

apart, it is great to hear of service like that. It restores your faith in people. :)

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

Always good to near of service like that, Oh that they were all the same, then we wouldn't have to come on here and moan all the time. ....Peter

Peter and Sandy pulling a 2016 Coachman VIP 565 with

2016 Ford Kuga 2. 0. 180 ps. Titanium Nav.

Retired and loving it.

The alarm was packaged and posted on Wednesday at 4pm and on Thursday it arrived back here by post at 10am.

You posted it to yourself?

PO tracked out. PO first class back

Alan

2005 Nissan X-trail 4WD diesel and Swift Charisma 540 2012 Lunar Clubman ES  2018 Lunar Clubman ES

PO tracked out. PO first class back

Its Good - but its not Carling :)

Alan

• 2 weeks later...

I've often wondered why Lunar drop Keen on their 2014 models for someone else?

2019 Adria Adora Thames

I've often wondered why Lunar drop Keen on their 2014 models for someone else?

Could be because he does not offer a "pet mode" with his alarms like Sargeant alarms?

Why would you need a pet mode? You wouldn't leave your pets alone in the van so what's the point?

We do leave our pets alone in the caravan at times as impractical to take them shopping with us especially on a hot day as the caravan is cooler for them, however this is not a debate about leaving dogs in caravans.

That Malcom is a nice guy isnt he :)

He certainly is. A pleasure to speak with.

Alan