Refunded For My Kampa Rally Pro Air 260

KimmyandGinge

Got a call today from the supplier for the awing that had a badly repaired tear in it.

Unfortunately Kampa do not have any more to give my supplier, so tomorrow I'm going down for a refund!!

Fortunately, I've found another supplier who can supply me the 260, but I've chosen to upgrade and go with the 330 instead for an extra £100

Only trouble though, gotta buy ANOTHER carpet!!

Can't wait for tomorrow!!

Hyundai Santa Fe 2. 2 Premium Auto 2010 - Sterling Eccles Moonstone 2005 - Kampa Ace Air 300 2016

Aren't you the lucky one. Bought the wrong size and able to get a new one the size you need. A good result!

Good result

I was very fortunate and managed to get my hands on a 390 since part of the summer tour involved a couple of short stays and SWMBO categorically refused to put up the full sized Isabella for two 5 day stops.

One word brilliant!!! so easy to put up and pack away and plenty of space.

Edited by Lee21

Aren't you the lucky one. Bought the wrong size and able to get a new one the size you need. A good result!

The 260 wasn't the wrong size,

Hyundai Santa Fe 2. 2 Premium Auto 2010 - Sterling Eccles Moonstone 2005 - Kampa Ace Air 300 2016