Senator Exterior Door

sleepyfolk

Door and door frame seem to be parting company, not sure if I'm going to need a new door or not.

If i do, does anyone know anywhere I can source one.

Also, is the stable door off the series 6 the same size as on the series 5, anyone interchanged one?

It was due a service Thursday and I was going to ask them to look at it but the antara has blown an injector and has been trailered off to Vauxhall so I might have a few days to source a new door if needed.

The original Elbee door is no longer manufactured. You can fit a complete Hartal door and frame but you will need a conversion kit because the sizes are slightly different.

Sometimes you can be lucky and bod the door back into its frame, but it Depew how bad the break is. We have done a couple using soudal fixall and the door have bonded and held well. But we do tell customers that we don't know how long the repair will last before starting.

Follow Reads. Main Dealership for Bailey, Swift, Sterling, Lunar Venus.

www. readcaravans. com

socialfacebook.png socialtwitter.png

2013 CaravanTimes Reader Award - Best Caravan Dealer 2013 CaravanTalk Finalist - Best Caravan Dealer 2013 CaravanTalk Finalist - Best Caravan Servicing. 2012 CaravanTalk Winner Best Caravan Servicing 2011 CaravanTimes Reader Award - Best Caravan Dealer 2010 Practical Caravan - Dealer of the Year

The original Elbee door is no longer manufactured. You can fit a complete Hartal door and frame but you will need a conversion kit because the sizes are slightly different.

Sometimes you can be lucky and bod the door back into its frame, but it Depew how bad the break is. We have done a couple using soudal fixall and the door have bonded and held well. But we do tell customers that we don't know how long the repair will last before starting.

Many thanks, I was hoping some sort of repair might be possible, if I get the towcar back it's going in for a service, any chance you could give me a rough ballpark figure of what I might expect to spend for a repair vs a new door?

Also, is the stable door off the series 6 the same size as on the series 5, anyone interchanged one?

Our S5 Indiana didn't have a stable door, don't know if the Louisiana does