Sign in to follow this  
sprite

The Ever Shrinking Practical Caravan Magazine!

Arrived on my doormat today it seemed small so I compared it to the last edition and yes it is a bit narrower. This comes after a reduction in size earlier in the year - cuts in everything!

Measured my edition, same as you, and mine is the same size. :blink:

This is turning into "Fishermens Tales" :lol:

Les

• Like 1

Measured my edition, same as you, and mine is the same size. :blink:

It must be just me they've given the tabloid version to! :mellow:

Mine's the same size, but the title is in much smaller font, so it appears to be smaller. Maybe you get a smaller version if you sign up for the digital magazine as well?

Obvously it doesn't but it seems to come more frequently than once a month,not finished last months yet.

Ian

the last edition was the 'summer special' so I think it may have been and extra edition.

• Like 1

Obvously it doesn't but it seems to come more frequently than once a month,not finished last months yet.

Ian

They issue 13 magazines annually according to my subscription details.

John M

Every 4 weeks then! 4 x 13 = 52 weeks

Ha! Makes a change to read complaints about PC instead of the CC or C&CC magazines :D

still too big for my letterbox stuck on the wall outside!!.

Ha! Makes a change to read complaints about PC instead of the CC or C&CC magazines :D

No complaints from me, I enjoy it and look forward to it coming. Just an aside, what do you do eith it once you've read it inside out and back to front? I keep mine 1 extra month then pass it on.

• Like 1

No complaints from me, I enjoy it and look forward to it coming. Just an aside, what do you do eith it once you've read it inside out and back to front? I keep mine 1 extra month then pass it on.

Passing it on? Perhaps the reason for some printed versions coming to an end and going the 'download' route?

We pass ours on too - to friends who would never subscribe to it anyway, so no loss to the publisher. It all helps with the recycling motto:

Reduce, Re-Use, Recycle!

We take all our caravan magazines to the Doctors Surgery and hope someone will get to like our fantastic hobby, well, you never know !!!

Les

We pass ours on too - to friends who would never subscribe to it anyway, so no loss to the publisher. It all helps with the recycling motto:

Reduce, Re-Use, Recycle!

Ooops! That told me, didn't it?

I keep mine!! I took out a (Crikey! just had a senior moment! :blink: prescription, description,conscription :unsure: ) aahh!

Subscription! :D about four years ago, so they are piling up!

Sign in to follow this