The Ever Shrinking Practical Caravan Magazine!

sprite

Arrived on my doormat today it seemed small so I compared it to the last edition and yes it is a bit narrower. This comes after a reduction in size earlier in the year - cuts in everything!

Measured my edition, same as you, and mine is the same size. :blink:

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

Measured my edition, same as you, and mine is the same size. :blink:

It must be just me they've given the tabloid version to! :mellow:

Mine's the same size, but the title is in much smaller font, so it appears to be smaller. Maybe you get a smaller version if you sign up for the digital magazine as well?

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

the last edition was the 'summer special' so I think it may have been and extra edition.

Obvously it doesn't but it seems to come more frequently than once a month,not finished last months yet.

Ian

They issue 13 magazines annually according to my subscription details.

John M

2017 Skoda Superb Estate 2. 0 Tdi 190; 2014 Swift Challenger 530SE + Powrtouch Evolution

Ha! Makes a change to read complaints about PC instead of the CC or C&CC magazines :D

No complaints from me, I enjoy it and look forward to it coming. Just an aside, what do you do eith it once you've read it inside out and back to front? I keep mine 1 extra month then pass it on.

Volvo XC60 D5 AWD AUTO. Lunar Lexon 570

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing

2 x darling grandaughters and her

• 2 weeks later...

No complaints from me, I enjoy it and look forward to it coming. Just an aside, what do you do eith it once you've read it inside out and back to front? I keep mine 1 extra month then pass it on.

Passing it on? Perhaps the reason for some printed versions coming to an end and going the 'download' route?

We pass ours on too - to friends who would never subscribe to it anyway, so no loss to the publisher. It all helps with the recycling motto:

Reduce, Re-Use, Recycle!

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

We take all our caravan magazines to the Doctors Surgery and hope someone will get to like our fantastic hobby, well, you never know !!!

Les

Les

• 3 weeks later...

We pass ours on too - to friends who would never subscribe to it anyway, so no loss to the publisher. It all helps with the recycling motto:

Reduce, Re-Use, Recycle!

Ooops! That told me, didn't it?

I keep mine!! I took out a (Crikey! just had a senior moment! :blink: prescription, description,conscription :unsure: ) aahh!

Subscription! :D about four years ago, so they are piling up!

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white