Lunar Saros Edition

Jules & James

We've just purchased a saros, which is lovely. However we can't work out how to switch the LEDs off around the sky light. . Can anyone help please?

We've just purchased a saros, which is lovely. However we can't work out how to switch the LEDs off around the sky light. . Can anyone help please?

Hi Guys

Near the spotlight at door entrance 2 switches by the side slightly hidden from view 1 switch turns on and off the 2 round leds on

the skylight thats a definate.

when the mood lights on at front i am guessing the other switch turns off the surround leds just got our Saros as well

so not tried turning off surround leds myself hope this helps

Hi One Star,

Yeah we found the two switches. As you as say one does the two spots in the sky light area & the other does the LEDs above the cabinates, but not our LEDs around the sky light. Let me know how you get on. I think I will have to contact the agents & ask.

Thanks for responding

Oh right, so there's no on or off just the dimmer!? Thanks for that. There's nothing in the book & the agent was a right idiot so didn't want to go back.

Edited by JanandJay
Profanity removed

We found out the hard way. There's more lights than we'll ever need. Just had 17 nights in Cornwall but could have easily stayed longer. It' s a very comfortable 'van and better than our old Clubman. I found a few build quality issues which the dealer should address but nothing serious. So far- so good. Next outing at the bank holiday to Betws-y-coed.

<p>JTSBMW X3 3. 0 M Sport :Lunar Clubman SB Saros Edition

Yes, there are lots of lights, we won't be using half of them. Glad you had a good holiday, you certainly had the weather. We are off in September for two weeks. I'm really excited, it's the first time with our new baby too, she'll only be 8 weeks. .. Oh the joy! Thanks again.

We found out the hard way. There's more lights than we'll ever need. Just had 17 nights in Cornwall but could have easily stayed longer. It' s a very comfortable 'van and better than our old Clubman. I found a few build quality issues which the dealer should address but nothing serious. So far- so good. Next outing at the bank holiday to Betws-y-coed.

JTS, just wondering what the build quality issues were. I am picking up my new Saros SB on Monday and any pointers as to specific issues would be helpful please.

Many thanks

Mike

Mike Wild. Mazda CX-7 towing Lunar Clubman Saros SB.

Mike,

Check that the awning draught skirt rail has been 'flared' to allow fitting the skirt. I has to do this myself. The build issues are very minor but nevertheless annoying. The heads of the screws used to fit the front side window catches are too big so the catch can't be locked in the vent position without a great deal of effort. The glass panelled doors over the kitchen area were misaligned so I had to rehang them. The edging trim around the TV shelf by the door is not stuck down properly. On checking the floor level lockers I found several screws of various sizes. I can't see where they may have come from so I assume it's a pre delivery inspection issue, i. e. did they actually do one?

All very minor but when you pay so much for a quality caravan it' s disappointing.

<p>JTSBMW X3 3. 0 M Sport :Lunar Clubman SB Saros Edition

Hi guys

We are into our fourth week on holiday in our Saros and have found zero build quality issues worth bothering about we have three more weeks to go So will report anything that we find at the moment we are very happy everything as it should be the black plastic under the number plate lifted a bit but a dab of adhesive mastic sorted that out that's about it really excuse the pun but at the moment we are over the moon happy Hols to all

Mike,

Check that the awning draught skirt rail has been 'flared' to allow fitting the skirt. I has to do this myself. The build issues are very minor but nevertheless annoying. The heads of the screws used to fit the front side window catches are too big so the catch can't be locked in the vent position without a great deal of effort. The glass panelled doors over the kitchen area were misaligned so I had to rehang them. The edging trim around the TV shelf by the door is not stuck down properly. On checking the floor level lockers I found several screws of various sizes. I can't see where they may have come from so I assume it's a pre delivery inspection issue, i. e. did they actually do one?

All very minor but when you pay so much for a quality caravan it' s disappointing.

JTS,

Thanks for the information. Will add these items to the tick list I have developed this time for "handover day". Probably like many others I have got caught up before in the euphoria of picking up a new van and not taken as long as I should have to examine the van in more detail. I have not spotted holes in blinds before, missing screw covers, excess mastic, the list goes on. This time I have developed a four page list covering the whole van. I will pay up, after the formal handover process is completed and after I have been over the van with a fine tooth comb! If I get it right it should save potential return trips for minor niggles.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I had better post this again under the Lunar Saros Edition lights problem. ...

Solution to skylight lights problem recently. The lights would only switch off using the master light switch because it was wrongly wired at the factory!!! It was on a permanent live feed. Dealer changed it so it does what it should. ... Switch off with the dimmer switch on the console above the door. Second problem of no Alde heating on mains electric also sorted. Loose wire in the mass of wires under the front seat locker. Hidden underneath battery box, hence why I couldn't see it. Very happy with service from dealers over these issues.

Dealer says they will check all Saros skylight perimeter lights now on PDI. Perhaps they will need to check all 2015 Clubmans as well as I see it is now a standard feature in the new models.