£58 Per Night !

My daughter and family are using our caravan next week for a UK break after already having had 2 package hols abroad this year. The price / night for the caravan is £58 !!!! She got a 20% discount when she booked and a further 30% because she is a travel agent so not too bad for her in the end. But I want to get there a day early to get awning up and already for their arrival she did manage to get me the %20 off but not the other %30 but i love her to bits so hey. but i do pity the families paying full whack. And i thought CC and C&cc club were expensive !!!

toanda

Since when have the HILTON owned a Caravan park.

Ste

. ....One life, Don't waste it fixing LandRovers .

Ford F350 SUPERDUTY Towing 640 Hobby @ 1%

It's rates like that that are putting us right off. We are probably staying in a hotel in Lake Garda in September, £25 per night each, breakfast, dinner, all soft and hot drinks through the day, wine, beer, water and coffee with dinner.

Russ

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.

WOW . ...... that's eye watering . .....

Pete

Mine : Land Rover Defender 90, big, black and shiney.
Polly's : Land Rover Discovery Sport, HSE in Scotia Grey . .......
Towing : A 2011 Coachman Pastiche 545, on the driveway . ....... and now a CT Ninja, too.

Sadly seen worse, sandy balls and hobourne bashley in new forest are charging that, and full

To put things into perspective I use a site with showers, toilets and hook up for £10 a night, niether myself or the OP are being robbed as we both have choice.

Now of course you could alway go the camper/motorhome route we there are a lot of free places around.

Staying on a site near Weston super mare, 7 of us for £20 per night. Good value I think!

I am a brother to somebody that likes to say how much he paid for something, even and often if it could have been purchased cheaper else where. We are all different, some people honestly feel they cannot enjoy something unless they paid a lot for it.

I wouldn't pay that for any pitch especially at the likes of Haven and Hoburne. I've stayed at these sites (not at that price BTW) and the experience was not pleasant.

Land Rover Discovery Sport 180 SE Tech 2016 - Fuji White

Coachman Festival 640/6 - 2011

I wouldn't pay that for any pitch especially at the likes of Haven and Hoburne. I've stayed at these sites (not at that price BTW) and the experience was not pleasant.

We've stayed at Havens Lakeland site and Golden Sands (Mablethorpe) this year and had a great time (just the 2 of us and the dog).

I suppose it's luck of the draw, time of year (June and early July) and both sites were relatively quiet as we went midweek. They were also very cheap - less than £10pn.

We enjoyed Lakeland so much that we're hoping to book all of June there next year.

I will agree though that I wouldn't consider them during school holidays, mainly due to the price but also because they'll be packed.

Edited by fatgit

We spent many a happy holiday there as kids, it was pretty much a second home. I love that part of the coast :P

Edited by fatgit