Plymouth To Santander

Anyone know if Brittany run all the year round from Plymouth to Santander? We would like to book December or January but the times are not on there web site yet.

The timetables up to autumn 2015 have come up on Brittany Ferries website in the last few days.

Edited by moorgate

Anyone know if Brittany run all the year round from Plymouth to Santander? We would like to book December or January but the times are not on there web site yet.

I think you will find that BF sailings from Plymouth to Santander finishes around the 14th October and starts again mid March 2015.

As we go to Spain every year from mid November to end of February, we book BF from Portsmouth to Bilbao and return from Bilbao to Portsmouth. The reason we use Bilbao ferry port is because on the return trip you can park up on the ferry port for a long period of time before the ferry is due to depart, ideal if you arrive very early as we do. This is not allowed at Santander I think they only allow you to park up to 2 hrs before the ferry leaves

I think you will find that BF sailings from Plymouth to Santander finishes around the 14th October and starts again mid March 2015.

As we go to Spain every year from mid November to end of February, we book BF from Portsmouth to Bilbao and return from Bilbao to Portsmouth. The reason we use Bilbao ferry port is because on the return trip you can park up on the ferry port for a long period of time before the ferry is due to depart, ideal if you arrive very early as we do. This is not allowed at Santander I think they only allow you to park up to 2 hrs before the ferry leaves

I believe that you can now park up at Santander after 9-00am HC.

van Bessacar 625 towed by Mercedes M class 3. 2 cdi.

we do 6mths at home (winter) 6mths touring (summer)

Retired & loving it.--------- :D Adventure before Dementia. :P