Brean Sands In N. Somerset

Set off today from Cumbria for a 2 week stay in Cornwall and decided to have a one night stop at Hurn Lane, Brean Sands. Lovely CC site and neither of us had ever been to this area. What a beautiful beach and it shows what we can find with a caravan holiday. We have seen so much of Britain only since getting a van.

The area is littered with approx 3 million statics along with a Pontins.

But such a lovely area. Off to CC Looe and then 2 nights at CC Hunters Moon to visit Monkey world. Any other CT members around these two sites?

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

You've driven past me! 3 miles from Lydiate Ash. I have stayed at Hurn Lane, a great site, and I like the

area. Such a lot to see and do. You do exaggerate! there is only 2. 1/2 million caravans there. :D

Enjoy your holiday, Graham. ;)

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

Brean is lovely. We used to go there loads she we lived in Bristol - just be very careful if you take your car on the beach, even the 4x4's get stuck!!

Enjoy you hols.

I refer you to the Rt Hon Member for the 19th Century.....................pictured just to the left of your screen..................

Set off today from Cumbria for a 2 week stay in Cornwall and decided to have a one night stop at Hurn Lane, Brean Sands. Lovely CC site and neither of us had ever been to this area. What a beautiful beach and it shows what we can find with a caravan holiday. We have seen so much of Britain only since getting a van.

The area is littered with approx 3 million statics along with a Pontins.

But such a lovely area. Off to CC Looe and then 2 nights at CC Hunters Moon to visit Monkey world. Any other CT members around these two sites?

Hi WispMan,

I live just a few miles away from Brean. .. also off to Cornwall for two weeks on Friday :) .

Not used the CC site at Looe but have stayed nearby many times, also a lovely area. Enjoy your trip.

Mark.

Bailey Unicorn 3 Barcelona

Hyundai Santa Fe Premium 7 seater

Go away, there's enough people here already, the queue for ice creams is getting out of hand!

Ice cream queues I can handle. .. however if you tell me I have to queue for Doom Bar then we could have a problem ;)

Edited by Markt1891

Lol. .....guess where I am? Yup. .....brean, parked up at Northam Farm 8 acres. HUGE site, but well run, and pitches drain very well, no flooding here happy to report, just happy kids.

Lol. .....guess where I am? Yup. .....brean, parked up at Northam Farm 8 acres. HUGE site, but well run, and pitches drain very well, no flooding here happy to report, just happy kids.

Not sure how old your kids are but they might enjoy this tomorrow if you have no other plans. ..

http://www. burnham-on-sea. com/news/2014/playday-preview-04-08-14. php

Mark.

We stayed at brean sands a few years ago great site

2013 Sprite Major 4FB Excellence (Dealer Special)
2005 Nissan Pathfinder T-Spec