Algarve Sites

Hi, has anyone any recommendations for sites in the Algarve in the new year, we are taking our 2 collies and hope to be there for 30 days which usually gains some good discounts, thanks

Hi, has anyone any recommendations for sites in the Algarve in the new year, we are taking our 2 collies and hope to be there for 30 days which usually gains some good discounts, tha

This site in the Algarve get my vote http://www. turiscampo. com

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn

2022 Pilote P696GJ for European touring-  2022 Coachman VIP 565 for touring the UK towed by a 2020 Kia Sportage GT line S

"Turiscampo" just outside Lagos. This has to be the best site on the Algarve, and among the best anywhere. It's not the cheapest at 370 euros/month but it is well worth it.

The site is well maintained and the staff are friendly and helpful.

There are large areas of waste ground just outside the site where most people walk their dogs. Praia da Luz is a 20min walk away.

Plenty of supermarkets in Luz and Lagos.

We have been going to this site for many years and cant recommend it enough.

Toyota Landcruiser and Fleetwood Heritage 640 ES(T)

I would have to agree with the recomendations so far but be aware that dogs are €5 per day and you have 2

David

Various vans 78-2019,  currently  Hobby Excellent 540 FU and Mercedes E220 CDI Estate

www. caravan-europe. co. uk

At the other end of the Algarve is Campismo Ria Formosa near Tavira. According to their website they charge €2 for dogs but we have spent a few winters there and I doubt that they would charge for dogs on the 30 day winter rates. We have seen lots with 3 or 4 dogs and I doubt they would be paying extra for them but maybe check via e mail if you consider it.

Thanks again for the replies, we are tempted by the c&cc winter rally site at Alberfuria.