Isabella Amazing Service

stevew1

I had to post this as I am so delighted with the service I have just received from Isabella & Glossop caravans.

To start I bought a double camp kitchen/cupboard from Glossops last week, it was the display model, the last one in stock & they gave me 20 per cent discount.

On getting it home I left it a couple of days before I had time to set it up & was devastated to find that one of the knuckle joints on the right hand front leg had a chunk of plastic broken off, it still worked ok but my 1st thought was, I need a spare part to fix this. I rang Glossops & they put me in touch with the department that deals with warranty claims, the very helpful young lady there asked me to send her some photos of the damage to assess them & told me she would ring Isabella. A couple of hours later she rang me back to say that Isabella we're going to send a replacement cupboard out free of charge, when I asked if they were collecting the faulty one she said no, you can keep that, they don't need it back. I was absolutely gobsmacked, the original is still usable & I would have carried on using it if it had been older & out of warranty but I am very happy to accept Isabella's offer & keep the new one as a spare .

These days it is easy to criticise but I will say that both Isabella & Glossop caravans are brilliant companies.

Subaru Outback 2. 0 DSE 2015, Coachman Pastiche 460/2, Lunar Ultima Extra 540,

, Pwrtouch mover, Quest Rolli awning.

I have just had a similar experience with YC Leisure of Bawtry. We bought a round Isabella dining table on our way the storage facility. When we unpacked it on arrival at the first site we found an area of delamination on the top. I called YC leisure and sent them a photograph which they sent to Isabella. When we returned to store the van 4 weeks later there was a new one waiting for us at reception.

Similarly we also bought a Kampa pro air 390 and did not have time to open it before we left. One of the handles on the pump was broken off. Called Raymond James caravans, sent them a Photo and Kampa sent a replacement directly to us on the day we arrived back

I had to post this as I am so delighted with the service I have just received from Isabella & Glossop caravans.

To start I bought a double camp kitchen/cupboard from Glossops last week, it was the display model, the last one in stock & they gave me 20 per cent discount.

On getting it home I left it a couple of days before I had time to set it up & was devastated to find that one of the knuckle joints on the right hand front leg had a chunk of plastic broken off, it still worked ok but my 1st thought was, I need a spare part to fix this. I rang Glossops & they put me in touch with the department that deals with warranty claims, the very helpful young lady there asked me to send her some photos of the damage to assess them & told me she would ring Isabella. A couple of hours later she rang me back to say that Isabella we're going to send a replacement cupboard out free of charge, when I asked if they were collecting the faulty one she said no, you can keep that, they don't need it back. I was absolutely gobsmacked, the original is still usable & I would have carried on using it if it had been older & out of warranty but I am very happy to accept Isabella's offer & keep the new one as a spare .

These days it is easy to criticise but I will say that both Isabella & Glossop caravans are brilliant companies.

Hi Steve,

I work at Glossop Caravans and would just like to say thank you for your comments and I am glad that we were able to help you out.

I have passed your post onto the Awning Manager and also our managing director as well.