Acsi App - Help Please

ump010

Have got the Camping Card ACSI App on my android phone. Used it in Spain earlier this year, working fine. Now off to France in a couple of weeks - tried to download Map and Campsite details for France but just get message:

Error - Cannot cast from source type to destination type

Any ideas?

Haven't got the app, but thought you had to pay separately for each country's maps you download? Still, wouldn't have expected the response you got, would have expected a payment screen.

Edit - sorry, got this wrong. Just checked my ACSI email and you pay once each year for the app, then you should be able to download the countries you require. My apologies.

Edited by Glen and Les

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

I purchased both the ACSI Card/Book and paid extra for the Camping Card ACSI app (not the standard ACSI app, which does not show you the discounted prices).

Was able to download Spain/Portugal and UK, some months ago, without any extra payment.

I have not got the app but we go to Spain in a few weeks and use my ACSI card.

My question is do you use your phones data whilst on the app as I turn mine off when abroad?

Russ

I have not got the app but we go to Spain in a few weeks and use my ACSI card.

My question is do you use your phones data whilst on the app as I turn mine off when abroad?

Russ

Hi

If you download the maps/campsite info you can then access it off-line. That's why I'm trying to download France. You will need a good sized SD card though.

I too, do not use my phone for data, except when Wifi is available. .

Now works!!!

Solution - Log out and back in again.

I was unaware of the login/out procedure. Have never logged out before, only just closed app. The login/out control is on your phone return button not in the app itself!

Many thanks to all who helped especially Lotte van der Kolk at ASCI Customer Service.

This is a great app, would not be without it. Used it a lot in Spain and saved a lot of money.