Delta Water Tank

HDom

Hi,just got a 2013 Delta TI and have a problem with draining the on board water tank, the T handle on the top of the tank does not seem to do anything-if it's pulled up no water drains out and if you keep pulling it the handle comes out of the tank but still no draining. The handbook does not give any clues so can anybody help, thanks Dom.

I aint getting on no plane. ....FOOL !!!

Eterniti Genisis IB4 behind a VW Amarok

It should drain once the T piece is pulled up. Cannot think why it would not drain unless the tank is empty?

It should drain once the T piece is pulled up. Cannot think why it would not drain unless the tank is empty?

there is lots of water in there and i want it out :-) going to have another look tonight,thanks Dom.

There is a pipe that runs from the vicinity of the pressure switch around the front of the caravan and this feeds water into the tank. The tank itself has an overflow outlet also. Either one of these should allow air into the tank for it to drain. The only other solution is to get under the caravan and poke something up the outlet in case there is something blocking the drain hole.

Have you tried removing the "T" piece? not just pulling it up, the "T" piece has a large amount of vertical travel before it drains the tank.

Have you tried removing the "T" piece? not just pulling it up, the "T" piece has a large amount of vertical travel before it drains the tank.

Took the T handle out and nothing happened,think i will have to have a poke about :-)

Took the T handle out and nothing happened,think i will have to have a poke about :-)

You can take the plate out, that the pump and controls fit through, then you can see inside the tank.

How do you know there is water in the tank?

if you look under the caravan at the tank - you should be able to see the hole where the T-handle has been removed.

sounds like it could be blocked with something. are you sure there is water in it ? the gauge may be faulty.

I have pumped water into the tank from the aqua roll,most of our vanning is in a field so have to fill the tank and take as much water as we need,the pump fills the tank and then shuts off and all lights are on in the control panel,the van is just over a year old

I have pumped water into the tank from the aqua roll,most of our vanning is in a field so have to fill the tank and take as much water as we need,the pump fills the tank and then shuts off and all lights are on in the control panel,the van is just over a year old

Don't fiddle with it too much as it is under warranty and the dealer should handle the issue.