Which Dealers Have The New Unicorn On Display?

burnsguitarman

Hi as the title says. Are there any dealers in the South that have the Unicorn 3 on display?

I know Lowdhams have them in Yorkshire, which would be great for us, if only we wasn't on holiday!

By the time we return they will be gone from Lowdhams.

We are currently staying near Southampton.

Thanks

2017 Swift Elegance 580  towed by 2015 Volvo XC70

Why don't you find the nearest Bailey Dealers from their website and make a few phone calls. Should make for an interesting trip out if you find some - please report back!

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Stowford Farm Meadows in North Devon have the Cartagena on display, having emailed Bailey to see who has the new Cadiz on display the nearest was in Nottingham :blink: They said all dealers should have a full range on display by the end of August, looks like I will have to wait until then to view the Cadiz before parting with my money, have had a p/x price from them already!

'63 plate, Panther Black Ford Kuga, Sony DAB Navigation + Camera, Appearance Pack, Convenience Pack, Detatchable Tow Bar towing a 2011 Bailey Unicorn Valencia

Cotswold Edge near Cheltenham/Tewkesbury looked to have them the other day. Ten minutes or so from Jct 9 on M5 or about the same from J11. On A46 in Beckford.

Thank Folks.

We went to Chichester caravans yesterday, and were told it would be the end of August. We have looked on all the closest Bailey dealers websites, but none mention having the Unicorn 3.

Will phone Lady Baileys tomorrow but don't hold out much hope. The others that have been mentioned are too far from us.

White Arches in Rushden have a Madrid (3 berth) and Reading Caravans have one but don't know which (was at Oxford site last week). We saw the Cadiz at Lowdhams in Gunthorpe yesterday and fell in love with it and have one on order via our dealer Oxford Caravans as they're the closest (we are in Leighton Buzzard). Our July 2011 Ancona has done us a great service and the Cadiz will be built w/c 15/9. Apart from the niggles re O/S BBQ point and no front lockers my wife, kids and I just loved the new Cadiz. Our mover will be swapped and we are still having a think re standard or Trafalgar upholstery.

Called into a dealer a couple of days ago who said he receives phone calls several times a day regardng the Unicorn 3.

They have a full range of demonstrators on order plus 120 others.

Thats some vans for Bailey to knock out if every dealer is much the same.

Ian

Edited by Tandem Man

White Arches in Rushden have a Madrid (3 berth) and Reading Caravans have one but don't know which (was at Oxford site last week). We saw the Cadiz at Lowdhams in Gunthorpe yesterday and fell in love with it and have one on order via our dealer Oxford Caravans as they're the closest (we are in Leighton Buzzard). Our July 2011 Ancona has done us a great service and the Cadiz will be built w/c 15/9. Apart from the niggles re O/S BBQ point and no front lockers my wife, kids and I just loved the new Cadiz. Our mover will be swapped and we are still having a think re standard or Trafalgar upholstery.

I would have the Trafalgar - the one with the stripey curtains!

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

It does seem to co-ordinate better - just hope the leatherette, if that's what it is, is hard wearing. That line of upholstery is in the current line-up of Bailery motorhomes so should be OK. Loads of people at Lowdhams and at White Arches looking at their demo model.

Visited Cotswold edge yesterday to view new Seville, a bit disappointing one very small outside locker, most older people have two berths how you are supposed to get to underneath to storage, would be a feat in itself, wouldn't fancy having to bring outside stuff inside and having to lift seats to put it away, one very small access box, layout and upholstery nice though, was going to change but these unicorns not a patch on the older ones. A bit disappointing.

Our first MKIII Unicorn is due to arrive next Monday and the rest over the next few weeks after that.

Follow Reads. Main Dealership for Bailey, Swift, Sterling, Lunar Venus.

www. readcaravans. com

socialfacebook.png socialtwitter.png

2013 CaravanTimes Reader Award - Best Caravan Dealer 2013 CaravanTalk Finalist - Best Caravan Dealer 2013 CaravanTalk Finalist - Best Caravan Servicing. 2012 CaravanTalk Winner Best Caravan Servicing 2011 CaravanTimes Reader Award - Best Caravan Dealer 2010 Practical Caravan - Dealer of the Year

Our first MKIII Unicorn is due to arrive next Monday and the rest over the next few weeks after that.

Do you know which model you are getting in ?

Edited by Dougb

2016 Ssangyong Rexton EX 2. 2 auto & 2018 Bailey series 4 Pampalona.

I agree. The Unicorn 1 Seville cannot be beaten. We were quite impressed with the Unicorn 2 Valencia except for the shower/ bathroom. I don't really like the large window or the outside but could live with them. We were hoping the mk3 would be an improvement but going off the details already given it's definitely a no no. !

Do you know which model you are getting in ?

It will be the Cadiz

Follow Reads. Main Dealership for Bailey, Swift, Sterling, Lunar Venus.

www. readcaravans. com

socialfacebook.png socialtwitter.png

2013 CaravanTimes Reader Award - Best Caravan Dealer 2013 CaravanTalk Finalist - Best Caravan Dealer 2013 CaravanTalk Finalist - Best Caravan Servicing. 2012 CaravanTalk Winner Best Caravan Servicing 2011 CaravanTimes Reader Award - Best Caravan Dealer 2010 Practical Caravan - Dealer of the Year