Off Away Tomorrow! (Today Actually, Just Seen The Time! Lol)

Ice Hockey Goalie

Off for 2 weeks in our new Olly tomorrow :-)

Skirlington first, then Cleethorpes to meet friends.

Only had the chance of a couple of snatched weekends till now, really looking forward to an extended stay away in our new van.

Finished a bit or moding today, have run a headphone wire all the way around from the stereo to the TV stand so we can have a suround sound type dealio for films.

I would be honoured if you could spare a few pounds to sponsor me.

I am playing in a charity ice hockey match in July in aid of Help For Heroes

Please text STGO94 £2 to 70070 or visit justgiving. com/SteelerGoalie94

Plymouth - Roscoff for me this evening, Olly is already, car 90% packed, just got to get pooch off to the kennels for her holiday and finish the packing later

What's an Olly?

David

Nissan X-Trail Adventura KIA Sorento & Elddis Affinity 554

What's an Olly?

Bailey Olympus 534? It's in his profile :)

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

We've just had a weekend away for Yorkshire Day they had a beer festival, live bands etc and a stall doing Bambi burgers :)

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

Just arrived back from Skirly.

when we arrived last friday grass pitch was taken, that we had pre booked 2 months ago. so we where placed in the static tourer super pitches good job i take the bits with me.

its full by the way and very busy

mike

KIA SORENTO KX3 2012 Bailey Pageant Limousin SERIES 7 1700 kg

volvo xc70 D5 se

Just arrived back from Skirly.

when we arrived last friday grass pitch was taken, that we had pre booked 2 months ago. so we where placed in the static tourer super pitches good job i take the bits with me.

its full by the way and very busy

mike

Loads have gone today. Loads of space available if anyone fancies an impromptu get away.

First impressions of the site are good. Had the family meal deal from the chippy last night and it was good, and loads of it. Not tried the club yet, and only just this minute managed to get on the wifi! But it seems a cracking place for the money. Number 2 son is off and away, discribing everything he finds on the walkie talkie. Brought some golf gear, so will be giving that ago this week, and it seems you can wander into the site next door as well. Had an emergency run to a chandler in Brid, had to cut my gas pipe off the Truma regulator and go back to the simple old fashioned setup owing to the Truma leaking.

I would be honoured if you could spare a few pounds to sponsor me.

I am playing in a charity ice hockey match in July in aid of Help For Heroes

Please text STGO94 £2 to 70070 or visit justgiving. com/SteelerGoalie94