New Caravan Talk Member

Auricula

Hello

We are new to this forum. ...... Been motor homing for a few years now, then moved to caravanning a few months ago with a new Coachman Kimberley Vision 565/4 (brilliant). We used to tow 20 years ago before caravan movers were invented. ... Just spent 4 weeks in Suffolk, Devon and Worcestershire. Wonderful weather and a really great experience. Great sites.

The comparison with motor homing. ....? Well, when we get to site with caravan, the local travel is MUCH easier than with the MH. Also the accommodation is more comfortable. The Vision is really good. ...highly recommended.

Motorhoming would still win, for us, however, on continental travel as we did many '000's of miles in France and Germany since 2005.

However UK travel. .... I'd definitely go with "tugging".....except no one waves at me now! I did have a plastic hand on a spring in the motorhome. .....!!

Enjoyed looking at various blogs so far. Very informative. ..thanks to all contributors. I will have lots of questions, no doubt, so looking forward to your support.

Regards to all caravaners.

:welcome: Welcome to the forum!

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

:welcome:

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

:welcome: Welcome to the forum :D

PAUL, 2005 Mitsubishi Shogun Warrior 2. 5TD, Towing A 2005 Bailey Pageant Provence .

:welcome: to the forum!

Dave & Annette .

07 Kia Sorento 2. 5 CRDi XE --- 2012 Lunar Clubman CK