2015 Coachman

stevew1

Just had an email from Coachman about the forthcoming models.

To me the main interest is the new Pastiche which looks like it's modelled on the Vision with the addition of a new 'skylight' window.

Hopefully it will be a lot lighter & make it available to more tow cars.

Subaru Outback 2. 0 DSE 2015, Coachman Pastiche 460/2, Lunar Ultima Extra 540,

, Pwrtouch mover, Quest Rolli awning.

I've seen a report of 50kg lighter for a 2 berth end bathroom. Its also narrower than current model.

http://www. practicalcaravan. com/reviews/caravan/29850-coachman-pastiche-460-2

I prefer the front end of the 2014 model, looks classier in my opinion.

I prefer the front end of the 2014 model, looks classier in my opinion.

Yes I agree, this one looks too much like the vision, but at least it's got a front locker :lol:

newshead.jpg

What's new for 2015 TranverseBed.145227.jpg

From unique new layouts to high-end accessories, including state-of-the art kitchen appliances and the latest in entertainment technology, Coachman interiors are now more functional and luxurious than ever before.

The new transverse bed layout has been introduced into our Vision, Pastiche and VIP ranges and we have also re-designed a unique island bed layout, bringing more choice within the VIP and Laser collections.

With sleek lines, bold exteriors and thoughtful finishing touches, the result is a group of tourers boasting true design excellence.

And it’s not just the visible modifications that make all the difference. Weight-saving construction methods mean the Pastiche is lighter and easier to handle and new stylish, contemporary improvements have been introduced to the VIP range to make your Coachman a real home from home.

As always, quality is at the heart of everything we do here at Coachman and we use the latest PU construction materials and advanced bonding techniques to ensure all four ranges boast added strength, durability and water resilience.

Our reputation has been built on producing superior-quality caravans with longevity. So that you share the confidence we have in our products, we’ve now introduced a new 10-year water ingress warranty to give you complete peace of mind.

To get a first glimpse of the enhanced specification models, visit us at the The Lawns Caravan Extravaganza from 6th and 7th September 2014. Alternatively, full details of the 2015 season will be available from our website as of September.

content-divider.jpg Expansion of the dealer network

On the back of a hugely successful 2014 season, we are delighted to announce the appointment of three new dealers for the 2015 season.

North Staffs Caravans, Golden Castle Caravans and Couplands Caravans will all have demonstrator models on display from September and will be holding launch events to celebrate their appointment.

For more details of the launch shows, as well as upcoming shows across the whole of our dealer network for September, please check our events page.

Hope this explains a bit more.

Edit - post deleted as everything in post above!

Edited by Glen and Les

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Any idea when they will be releasing info/pics of the new caravans?

The Mrs is chapping at the bit for a Bailey Cartagena but it sounds like Coachman may have an island bed coming out.

Car - Range Rover Autobiography and a Range Rover Vogue
Caravan - 2015 Compass Rallye 644 with Isabella Commodore, Isabella Magnum Coal 250 and Isabella Eclipse
Trailer - Sankey Mk3 Widebody

Any idea when they will be releasing info/pics of the new caravans?

The Mrs is chapping at the bit for a Bailey Cartagena but it sounds like Coachman may have an island bed coming out.

It says September on their website for info, so probably The Lawns show is the place to go for a first look.

Stevew1 is absolutely right.

The Lawns is the place to go for first viewings, first weekend in September; 6th & 7th. And only £3. 00 to get in.

If the weather is fine a splendid day out. You can take dogs in on a lead and be the first 'public' to see 2015 Luna, Swift, Coachman, Sterling amongst others. No Bailey however.

As the 'manufactures' are there, they mingle withe the various sales people, you also have the opportunity of raising issues with them. You might have to hold them down whilst they'd try to avoid you! Ideal time to raise the falling out window issue in 2014 models!

Lots going on and highly recommended even if you are only looking at what various manufactures are offering for 2015.

Bernard in Tring.

try caravanqjumper. co. uk it shows photos of all 2015 model caravans

john

Looks like the VIP gets Alde Heating next year - can't see any blown air vents and there's a radiator in the bathroom.

Don't like the front on the 2015 Pastiche looks awful. Knowing Coachman I wouldn't expect much of a weight reduction for the Pastiche range Coachmans philosphy is quality. Even some of the 2014 Visons are heavier than the previous years Amara.

Edited by David55

David

Nissan X-Trail Adventura KIA Sorento & Elddis Affinity 554

Narrower too, I hope the Alde system gives you COLD blown air as the current Truma system on our 2014 VIP doesn't, well not until the boiler is stone cold,pathetic really, we sweltered in the Dordogne in June and had to purchase a fan to keep us cool,

Les

Les

Narrower too, I hope the Alde system gives you COLD blown air as the current Truma system on our 2014 VIP doesn't, well not until the boiler is stone cold,pathetic really, we sweltered in the Dordogne in June and had to purchase a fan to keep us cool,

Les

ALDE is a wet radiator system, so no cooling there! We also sweltered in France in June, but unless you have a van with aircon, all you can do is buy a fan and turn the omnivent on to extract the hot air when you return to the furnace! Must say I thought you could get the Truma system on 2014 vans to blow cool air - you can't on our 2013 system.

Stevew1 is absolutely right.

The Lawns is the place to go for first viewings, first weekend in September; 6th & 7th. And only £3. 00 to get in.

If the weather is fine a splendid day out. You can take dogs in on a lead and be the first 'public' to see 2015 Luna, Swift, Coachman, Sterling amongst others. No Bailey however.

As the 'manufactures' are there, they mingle withe the various sales people, you also have the opportunity of raising issues with them. You might have to hold them down whilst they'd try to avoid you! Ideal time to raise the falling out window issue in 2014 models!

Lots going on and highly recommended even if you are only looking at what various manufactures are offering for 2015.

Bernard in Tring.

You can generally get a free entry ticket tbh. You could print your own from Wandahomes website last year.

I was surprised no Bailey there last year. There is another show which is on at same time and just round the corner. The dealers show some of their specials there although you won't find any 2015 models. Bailey had some caravans there but not the full range.

Chris308

Thanks for that.

Checked the Wanderhomes web site and the free ticket off is again there, for a family of five.

Would make the day even more enjoyable.

Bernard in Tring

Glad to see that they have moved the toilet on the 460/2 to other side as our toilet locker gets in the way of our porch awning, really annoying.

Volvo V60 D5, Coachman VIP 2016, Isabella Magnum porch awning, powrtouch mover

Adventure before dementia

<p>

Glad to see that they have moved the toilet on the 460/2 to other side as our toilet locker gets in the way of our porch awning, really annoying.

Chris,

I've just had another look at the photos on the caravanqjumper site and the Pastiche toilet has moved to the other side, but not the VIP!

Glen.

They still appear to be using traditional wood construction, though.

Enjoy every minute of every day. It doesn't last nearly as long as you'd like, and there's no guarantee of coming this way again.

We also sweltered in France in June, but unless you have a van with aircon, all you can do is buy a fan and turn the omnivent on to extract the hot air when you return to the furnace! Must say I thought you could get the Truma system on 2014 vans to blow cool air - you can't on our 2013 system.

If so hot, Glen . .... why are you in the van . ....??

Pete

Mine : Land Rover Defender 90, big, black and shiney.
Polly's : Land Rover Discovery Sport, HSE in Scotia Grey . .......
Towing : A 2011 Coachman Pastiche 545, on the driveway . ....... and now a CT Ninja, too.

If so hot, Glen . .... why are you in the van . ....??

Pete

Pete, you do have to open the door sometimes to restock the fridge!

Glen.

Pete, you do have to open the door sometimes to restock the fridge!

Glen.

. ... Glen . ... let's hope it's still that warm . .... when we go in a few weeks time . ....

Have fun . ...

Cheers

Pete

Mine : Land Rover Defender 90, big, black and shiney.
Polly's : Land Rover Discovery Sport, HSE in Scotia Grey . .......
Towing : A 2011 Coachman Pastiche 545, on the driveway . ....... and now a CT Ninja, too.

Did anyone see Coachman featured on Caravanfinder TV? I thought it was a good episode which previewed all the ranges. Also showed vans being assembled in the factory and seems more PVC (think it was this) being used in the construction methods (reduces amount of wood). Lots of adhesive being applied everywhere, which did give me cause for concern if it wasn't applied correctly - made me think of the windows falling out of the recent models!

Well done Coachman on letting the cameras in - and Caravanfinder TV for a very good show.

Arrgh, are they doing away with the 545/4 and replacing it with a transverse model? or does it survive.