Apps For Smart Phones.

Forester72

Does anyone know if the Caravan Club do an App for locating campsites, if so where can I find it.

The Camping and Caravan do one, but I can't locate one for the CC.

Brian.

The Caravan Club are about to issue their latest version of their Card Index System for finding club sites. Version 2. 1 :) :) :)

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

The Camping and Caravan club do one ??? Excellent I will get that now thanks for the info . ....

Derek + Sharon

There is a really good private App - "Caravan Buddy" - created by a fellow caravanner - which lists CC (club sites only though) and C&CC - it did have a link to UKCS. com which made it really useful but they got shirty and he had to take them off.

Jim

Oh! forgot to say - it's available on Play Store

Edited by JamesF

"keep your motor running"

caravan: Avondale Avocet ( 2006) - tow car: Renault Laguna (2007) - play car: Mercedes 300SL (1988)

Thanks James,

Saw the " Caravan Buddy " but didn't realise it had CC sites on it. Will have a closer look.

Brian

The Camping and Caravan club do one ??? Excellent I will get that now thanks for the info . ....

Derek + Sharon

But you need a membersship number to access site data.

Geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

The Caravan Club are about to issue their latest version of their Card Index System for finding club sites. Version 2. 1 :) :) :)

Let me know when it's ready please. Got some Kalamazoo binders in the attic - should be worth something as they are the ones that, handily, don't fit into a briefcase!

Sam :beardy:

Just downloaded " Caravan Buddy ", seems ok. Will test it out when go to Northumberland.

Brian

Just downloaded " Caravan Buddy ", seems ok. Will test it out when go to Northumberland.

Brian

Used to have UKCS. uk on it but as I said, apparently they pulled out, shame that CC CL's can't be on though - only Club sites.€

The "Tools" are really useful as well :)

Edited by JamesF

"keep your motor running"

caravan: Avondale Avocet ( 2006) - tow car: Renault Laguna (2007) - play car: Mercedes 300SL (1988)